12,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chicagoland Meet - Saturday April 19th - Uno's/Schaumburg
It is an ALL car meet.

When: Saturday, April 19th
What time: Aiming for 2 pm.
Where: Pizza Uno Parking Lot- 1160 N Plaza Dr. Schaumburg, IL
Who: YOU!

I will be goining and I will be bringing some friends/cars with me!!

For more info go to: http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74581http://www.newcelica.org/

Sounds like fun
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the info regarding this event. I believe that the weather is questionable at this time. But if its not raining or is, how many Vipers will/would be attending? I'll be there in my Viper-wannabe-Neon :thumb:

Jay K.

·
Registered
12,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm on the northside of the city INSIDE the city. No I'm not a Cubs/Sox fan. More like a Bandwagon fan who doesn't care either way about either team. Now talk Formula One and you've got someone who can talk the talk! Is the Penny Road Pub in Hoffman Estates/Barrington? Never been there. Or if I was.. It must've been a good time!

Jay K.

·
Registered
12,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It rained yesterday and the neighborhood Sherrif chased off them Good 'ole Duke boys from Hazard County. So all in all yesterday wasn't the day. Oh well next time.

Jay K.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
HMMMMM, I thought the police did not allow us around there anymore. After a certain blue and white took off and lost a few cops in a chase they said NO MORE!

·
Registered
12,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
!!!!???? errr rather????!!!! WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN?! Birvini, I guess the 'followers' must've assumed it was safe since the V-10s aren't around. Where and when is the next gathering? I'd like to meet an greet and see some serious Viper action.

Cheers,

Jay K.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
It is at the intersection of penny road and old sutton road.
It's on the hoffman estates side of the city line.

The best burger you will ever have.

·
Registered
12,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll have to get up that way to grab one of those burgers then. However, where and when is the next gathering of supercars in the north burbs or in the city of Chicago?

Jay K.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
I don't know since Im in AZ. The owners name is John.
He use to throw me out because people didn't like a 12 yo kicking their ass in pool.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
JGK95 said:
!!!!???? errr rather????!!!! WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN?! Birvini, I guess the 'followers' must've assumed it was safe since the V-10s aren't around. Where and when is the next gathering? I'd like to meet an greet and see some serious Viper action.

Cheers,

Jay K.
I'll find out and let you know. When I do, I'll pm ya!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts