Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
VIPERn94FIVE0 said:
so how long was this "project" under wraps???

and if im reading right those are wastegates, not BOV's....

Anthony

the project was not under wraps long as it did not take near as long as I am used too. This was another reason that I chose RSI as the turn around time was promised to be much shorter.

Very Few people had knowledge of the project and I appreciate them keeping it under wraps until it was finished!

Dr Roof said:
the project was not under wraps long as it did not take near as long as I am used too. This was another reason that I chose RSI as the turn around time was promised to be much shorter.

Very Few people had knowledge of the project and I appreciate them keeping it under wraps until it was finished!
Well it seems as though you made the right choice. The numbers are insane, and it seems as though the car runs like a champ :thumb: now all you guys need to do is a have a V10 nats in or close to NY so i can sneak in and drool over your cars :rofl: /images/graemlins/smiles

Anthony

Dr Roof said:
VIPERn94FIVE0 said:
so how long was this "project" under wraps???

and if im reading right those are wastegates, not BOV's....

Anthony

You know what was funny is that the people who knew didnt know the others knew anything /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I've had many conversations with MannyC that went like this!!
Me : hey dude
Mannyc: hey, what's going on with Roof?
Me: what do you mean?
MannyC: I hear he is getting a TT built, is this true?
Me: Fuck if I know, what do you think?
MannyC: I dunno, I thought you knew?
Me: Nope, what else is going on?

Both of us knew and didnt think the other person know, too funny /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

that's just ridiculous sick ... :puke:

So...when are one of you TT guys going to make a trip up to the seattle area. I've got to see one of these thing. Turbo spooled....and hear the radio. I need a bigger piggy bank to save up for this thing.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.