Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the purging systmem tapped and dialed. Used the new lights from that were a hit at the SEMA debut.

thought I'd share the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hated to say it too, but it is cool. I thought...too ricey or will this cheapen my car, etc (those of you who do know me know how F'n Anal retentive I am on keeping a "clean looking" car, but when I saw it, I was convinced that if I was going to purge it's not a bad way to go. fact is all I have to do is disconnect the led if it gets to be too much.
I knew opinions on this would vary. But hell, why not try it and see if it actually looks good.

I tried it, liked it and will keep it it a while. When I get sick of it, I'll dump it.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
v10kingsnake said:
nice shot bro, i like the way it looks too. i haven't done the mod yet myself but was contemplating the same on my nx kit, i think i will go red tho!
tried red V10, and that color isn't available yet. that was actually my first choice. I'll wait til it comes out I guess.

·
Registered
12,064 Posts
Can Blue N White Vipers get a discount on a White Light? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Squirrel, Thanks for my new desktop! Terrific picture.

Jay K.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JGK95 said:
Can Blue N White Vipers get a discount on a White Light? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Squirrel, Thanks for my new desktop! Terrific picture.

Jay K.

hate to tell you jay, but that blue would look better on your car than mine, that's for sure... :thumb:

·
Registered
496 Posts
[image]http://www.mustangmods.com/data/1712/ludacrispictures2_copy.jpg[/image]

sorry sorry....had to do it...but seriously it looks pretty cool...i think the blue would look KILLER on a blue whit car

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
VIPERn94FIVE0 said:
[image]http://www.mustangmods.com/data/1712/ludacrispictures2_copy.jpg[/image]

sorry sorry....had to do it...but seriously it looks pretty cool...i think the blue would look KILLER on a blue whit car
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

butt of the joke or not, that picture is f'n hysterical...yeah, it's one of those things that I thought.....way too ricey, but then...well, it kinda grew on me. I knew I would get bashed from some people, but hey, that's okay you know?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Super Squirrel said:

butt of the joke or not, that picture is f'n hysterical...yeah, it's one of those things that I thought.....way too ricey, but then...well, it kinda grew on me. I knew I would get bashed from some people, but hey, that's okay you know?
lol....i really was just playing...i do like it...the fact that a Viper with spray can back up the look makes it ok...when you put a 65 shot on a 92 hp 88 CRX with 217k miles on it and think its fast...thats no good...

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
VIPERn94FIVE0 said:
Super Squirrel said:

lol....i really was just playing...i do like it...the fact that a Viper with spray can back up the look makes it ok...when you put a 65 shot on a 92 hp 88 CRX with 217k miles on it and think its fast...thats no good...
yeah, I talked about that a while back...the fact that the car must be able to back up that light show...hehehe

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gerald said:
Hey Norm,

You changed your hairstyle..

Signed,
King of top water lures..
actually, there's a resemblence dont' you think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
i like it, wanted to do it to mine. wheres the info so i can hook up with a kit. thatd look good on silver

·
Registered
109 Posts
Rich,
I have one to put on, but it wouldn't make the turn the way I routed the purge line. I have the NOS version for your car...it is a 2 inch canister that goes over the line. If I have time in Florida I will try to put it on for you...that way you can be cool like the super squirrel. I should have put it on, that way you would have been the first...sorry man. /images/graemlins/sad
See ya,
Joe

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
no worries joe, you got enough to keep you busy just trying to get your car ready for florida next week! what i do need is that rearend :thumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.