Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was at a different angle for the rear, so it looks smaller, and you will also notice my beauitful EBC green (ugh)

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Thanks a lot. The wheel and rotor combo is sweet. :thumb: :thumb:

Gotta get some. Just need to know if one can see them with the stock wheels.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
i was at a different angle for the rear, so it looks smaller, and you will also notice my beauitful EBC green (ugh)
RedSnakeGTS

Are all 4 rotors the same size. I did not know if the back were smaller since they don't account for much braking.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah you might be right, i never thought about that. but when i was looking at them, they seem to be the same size. i am going to go check that out, once again i never thought about that...

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
looks good snatch fucker!

·
Banned Since 2003
17,511 Posts
nice looking rotors. Now clean up those inner fenders and you will be A-OK /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha, i barely had time to snap the pics, less time to wash my car, and even less time to wash the inside of my fenders.....but now that you mention it, i need to!

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
I fucking Zaino EVERYTHING! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Mega-Flame Suit on...and I am sporting an industrial strength cup....BRING IT CHUCK!!!

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Jerome Sparich said:
You installing them or do you have someone else work on the car?
Nobody touches my car....I am the mechanic....You touch my RT...I kill ya!

These are off SmokinV10's car. He got real brakes, and I picked up yet another quality used part...CHEAP!!! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
The proportional braking of the viper is 88% front, 12% rear...so the rears barely get used... rear pads are dinky!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts