Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Pics of 6 sec. "Vipers" at the IHRA nationals yesterday!

2K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  SUPRAVIPERGTS 
#1 · (Edited)
Pics of 6 sec. \"Vipers\" at the IHRA nationals yesterday!

In San Antonio at the IHRA national! /images/graemlins/smiles

See less See more
#17 ·
Re: Pics of 6 sec. \"Vipers\" at the IHRA nationals yesterday!

Billy Harper, the driver and team owner of the Red Viper is an awesome guy. I got his autograph and witnessed his record setting run last year at New England Dragway during the IHRA Nationals, it was awesome. He runs a great educational after-school program to help keep kids in school and is also the owner of a '95 RT/10 that he uses as his daily driver. Here is a pic from that day.

Attachments

#19 · (Edited)

ViperGuyNick said:
Billy Harper, the driver and team owner of the Red Viper is an awesome guy. I got his autograph and witnessed his record setting run last year at New England Dragway during the IHRA Nationals, it was awesome. He runs a great educational after-school program to help keep kids in school and is also the owner of a '95 RT/10 that he uses as his daily driver. Here is a pic from that day.
Do you remember what he ran?

#20 · (Edited)

The Top Fuel cars are crazy! I got close to two on the line and when they took off it blew me back and I felt as if I were lifted off the ground while being hit in the chest and back with a brick. I had to force myself to look at and stay focused on the ground shaking explosion. Get as close as possible to the Top Fuel cars as you can for something that you will never forget! :bowdown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.