Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left around 6 this morning from NC and after about 5 1/2 hours of driving, I arrived at Heffners shop outside Baltimore. The drive seemed to last forever knowing that I could potentially buy one of the vipers I was going to see there. I finally got there around 11am.
Here's a shot of the parking lot after I arrived:

And another

This blue/white was really nice in person! The bright sun off that paint and what looked like 20 coats of zaino went perfectly with the wheels. The pic doesn't do it justice.

I talked with this guy for awhile about his 99Silver, can't remember his name though. First time I've seen a lowered viper in person and it looked really nice.

Can't remember this guys name either, but he did a really nice job on his side pipe conversion. Did all the work, and polishing himself.

A shot inside the shop

And finally, and most importantly, the reason I drove up there was to look at Richard's (AKA SpeedShftr) 99 Silver RT/10. I originally wanted under 15k miles, but the price was right and with the extra cash I'm already thinking about my future mods. I should be picking it up next weekend!

I must say a huge thanks to Richard for helping me out. I really was interested in the car, but couldn't get up there to see it until today. He held the car for me, despite other buyers willing to buy it sooner, simply because I was in the military. He's definitely good people! Thanks dude! See ya next weekend :nod:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
That was my car on the dyno. Nice touch smudging out the rear tag.

Congrats on your purchase. I thought the car was in pretty good shape, more like a steal at the price you paid.

Hope everything works out and enjoy the car.

John

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
GTS LEE said:
Yep, he was there, ya shouda been there too, I was hoping to see your car.
Sheesh, talk about feeling like a heel and loser. :( You know that feeling when, after the fact, you really KNOW you should have done something that you didn't? I gotta go crawl into my hole.

Looks like it was a GREAT turnout! Good job to all involved!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Mod-errrr-ator
7,532 Posts
I too would like to say... "Good to see you back Aaron"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bout time you get back behind the wheel of a Viper!!!!!!!!!!

And... It's good to see you posting again!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
foolie said:
I too would like to say... "Good to see you back Aaron"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bout time you get back behind the wheel of a Viper!!!!!!!!!!

And... It's good to see you posting again!!! :thumb:
Thanks Jake. Feels great to be a viper owner again. It's also cool to see many of the old posters from the morgue over here 3 years after the meltdown.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Great pics all. I wish I could have been there. My snake is not quite legal yet after buying it from George. I see his new Ram there in the pictures though. Kinda stands out from all those Vipers. So, who pulled the highest numbers?

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
USAF BAD ASP said:
I must say a huge thanks to Richard for helping me out. I really was interested in the car, but couldn't get up there to see it until today. He held the car for me, despite other buyers willing to buy it sooner, simply because I was in the military. He's definitely good people! Thanks dude! See ya next weekend :nod:
That is awesome to hear. It's also great to hear that everything worked out and you've got a new snake. Congrats.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.