• Dark Slate Gray interior color
• Accent stitching for front and rear seats and center console
• New SRT-design steering wheel
• New bezel finishes
• Available heated rear seats
• New integrated rear seat headrests

POWERTRAIN/CHASSIS

• Red brake calipers

TWO of the best bang for buck mods are.. Bwoody CAI ..dyno proven more hp than other cai...Bwoody swaybar strut link upgrade.....Also changing out the run flats is nice

What's New For 2008? - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

·
Registered
31 Posts
those are some good upgrades. i see 06's with 20k miles and fully loaded going for around 30k. lots of them are dipping into the 20's also. avg price is down 5k in the last 2 months. i take it the new ones are 48k loaded?

·
Registered
272 Posts
for a good price new or used call don at championjeep , his number is on that board...

i sold my 06 for 30k last month , had 20000 miles... i only paid 40k for it 9(fully loaded)when they had employee pricing

[/IMG]

·
Registered
272 Posts
Afraid u might ask that.. lol

sold the srt 8 jeep , 03 viper and wifes armada
reloaded with 08 viper, tahoe hybrid and dare i say a hhr SS
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
272 Posts
Not to discourage you but i was putting $50 worth of gas every other day into the srt8 doing mostly city driving,,, and my wife was putting about the same into her armada.. it just seemed like a waste ..SO with the gas savings from the hybrid and hhrss it pretty much pays for the hhrss

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
you left off Jeep bad things breaks down a lot.

come on a BMW it 10 times more reliable than a Jeep.

and yes the parts and service are expensive.

thank you Einstein for that fascinating commentary. SRT owners should now cut their wrists after instructing their surviving partners to trade them on a BMW X5. The SRT8 will only be good for around 200,000 miles if looked after, so the BMW should be good for 2,000,000 on the basis of this priceless information.

Shit you could run the X5 everyday, leave it to your kids, and when they pass on they can leave it to your future grandkids and it'll still be running. Way to go.

For those that still like SRT's like me - enjoy. Beaut SUV Andy - hope you get a heap of smiles out of it buddy. :D

·
Super Duper Member
3,119 Posts
I bought my SRT jeep new last March just before Andy. It now has 12k problem free miles. My friend has an 07 X5, been in the shop at least 16 times. I love BMW's and am sure this is an exception but the fact is all vehicles have issues.

I will say that BMW is ten times better at taking care of everything when you bring in a vehicle to get serviced though.

·
RMPL
21,934 Posts
thank you Einstein for that fascinating commentary. SRT owners should now cut their wrists after instructing their surviving partners to trade them on a BMW X5. The SRT8 will only be good for around 200,000 miles if looked after, so the BMW should be good for 2,000,000 on the basis of this priceless information.

Harsh. You know that SRT8 is one of the no smack areas? Where's the love?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I just bought a red 07 and put exhaust, CAI, Eibachs, tune, etc. The friggen thing is a blast to drive. Heads and cam next.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts