Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MP:
How does one delete a photo or video from one's gallery?

And since I have your attention, I uploaded a video to link to it from a post. The video uploaded, but I can't find the link? The video's "properties" indicate a link to a generic .gif file in the galery section? Also "my gallery" does not get me to my gallery. I'm sure you'll get to it whenever. Just passing along the problems /images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
786 Posts
Yeah - My Member Gallery has pics of little kids playing the flute and stuff in it. Def. not my pix. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Toot toot :help:

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
If you go to the regular gallery then search by username, I think you get everything in your gallery plus pictures you've attached to messages. If you click the "My Gallery" link, you only get pictures you actually uploaded to the gallery itself.

I think that's what's going on. Maybe an explanation for what McViPurr is seeing, too.

·
Registered
786 Posts
McGuireV10 said:
If you go to the regular gallery then search by username, I think you get everything in your gallery plus pictures you've attached to messages. If you click the "My Gallery" link, you only get pictures you actually uploaded to the gallery itself.

I think that's what's going on. Maybe an explanation for what McViPurr is seeing, too.
This can't be it, considering I'm accessing my member gallery from my alley page. O well.
No big deal.
Everything will get resolved eventually.

·
Enlightened
28,785 Posts
What do you mean, "I'm accessing my member gallery from my alley page"? What happens if you click on the GALLERY button under your name to the left? The only gallery link in the My Alley is to your last pic (I think).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.