Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that any of you need to save a buck, but I do. For those in my shoes, there's a great deal at Pep boys on Mobil 1 Oil. Buy a "Cool cars" calendar for a buck. (It's not cool at all, just throw it out after you get the goods.) In the calendar you will find a bunch of coupons that are ok deals. The coupon you want is the "Buy 3 get 3 for free Mobil 1 qts." I bought 20 calendars. The coupons are good for a year. /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I think a single quart of Mobil One was between $4.50 and $5.00 the last time I bought some at Advance. If you go to a gas station and buy them it's like $7.00 a quart. So she is saving a good deal if she buys a lot of oil.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Tracy - Do you change your own oil? By the way --- Happy Birthday (again), and Get Well Soon!!! /images/graemlins/bday

·
Registered
338 Posts
Definately a good deal with the calenders only being a buck /images/graemlins/wink

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
v10kingsnake said:
walmart sells a mega bottle with 6 quarts in it for like 20 bucks, but they only have um half the times i have looked. can beat that deal!!! F- the calenders!
That's 5 quarts in the Walmart jug, so the calendars are clearly better, at least according to elementary school math :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.