Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like Joe is retiring in about a month. Not sure who is taking over, but heard hes selling out to someone.

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
Darn. I'll have to find another tuner to refuse to take my calls.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I told people this months ago on here! No one listens :(

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so are VEC's going to be a thing of the past?

·
Registered
23,349 Posts
yes, back in 2010

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Say what you will about Joe, but he sure could tune a VEC. Fun guy to hang out with and have a few beers as well.

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
Agreed. Its real easy to sit behing a keyboard and bash somebody that you dont actually know.
Well, if entering into a business relationship with someone is 'knowing' him, then I knew Joe. Additionally, he suddenly stopped answering my calls in the middle of that relationship in what was, in my opinion, a very unprofessional move. I don't think that is bashing, just a simple statement of fact. It sounds as if I wasn't the only person he did that to. In the end, I am happy it turned out that way, because I was able to ditch the VEC.

·
Premium Member
9,913 Posts
Well, if entering into a business relationship with someone is 'knowing' him, then I knew Joe. Additionally, he suddenly stopped answering my calls in the middle of that relationship in what was, in my opinion, a very unprofessional move. I don't think that is bashing, just a simple statement of fact. It sounds as if I wasn't the only person he did that to. In the end, I am happy it turned out that way, because I was able to ditch the VEC.
I don't disagree with you at all. He has always been very hard to communicate with. I have always said that he needed someone to manage his shop. And I have even had a few ups and downs with him myself. I feel bad that he didn't work out for you. I wish it had.

Just saying he was always fair with me, and even went above and beyond the expected for me once when I had a major snafu with my Ram SRT 10. And he is a magician with the VEC.

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
Just saying he was always fair with me, and even went above and beyond the expected for me once when I had a major snafu,
Funny thing is I have always said the exact same thing about Will.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts