1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned Since 2003
17,592 Posts
I have always heard good thinks about Paxton. Not a real clean install though. I guess the #'s will show how good it is.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
i called paxton and a local dealer. seems a solid setup but it just wont have that Roe sc punch d/t the type of sc. add it to the elite motorsports polished intake and its look sweet though

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
:stupid:

I think the kit will have some impressive peak #'s, but the Roe s/c will spank these systems on the street/strip. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Yellow Vipers are faster and they don't need superchargers.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
who ever started this yellow vipers are faster shit?

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Toby said:
It's so ghey.

I know a lot of guys are genuinely pissed about it. Me, I just think it's been played out for all time. Other guys get really angry about it.

AND I DRIVE A YELL-OH VIPER!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Toby said:
Not me. But Me in chaos had it attached to my avatar and so I'm going with it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
The Paxton kit is actually very nicely built, well designed, and includes very high quality components. Its also the only one 50 state smog legal, which goes to show you the planning and details Paxton put into the kit. There aren't alot of them out there yet, but I think its only a matter of time before we see some with good HP numbers.

Mine included =)

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
dchan415, use the gremlins, has better graphics...just kidding :nod:

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
what happens with someone installs this system on a creampuff without the forged pistons and gets detonation?

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
I think Dan Cragin has been testing the Paxton SC kit on creampuffs... I know they tested one unit to failure (not meaning they accidentally blew one, meaning they ran it hard to see where it "popped" and dialed it back a bit).

From what I have seen, the Paxton kit is probably one of the best out there for the low end of the market, i.e. not for 750RWHP. Thing about Paxton is they have a LOT of resources to do this project so I'd guess that next to a tuner who actually takes your car and installs a SC, this is probably the most well designed and thought out kit out there.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Roadkill said:
Anyone know the pro's and con's of the Paxton vs. Roe's Supercharger??
Just ask Smokin.... . he knows EVERYTHING... he's "in the know"!!

·
13,280 Posts
MYDRMKR said:
Roadkill said:
What are you claiming to be a wealth of supercharger tuner knowledge with all that experience scooting around in a bone stock turd of a Gen I? Ask some questions to some of the other tuners before opening that lisping pie hole of yours next time. Fuckin poser-wannabe know-it all reject dumbass. Lets change your screenname to MYDRMTURD

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Smokin said:
MYDRMKR said:
Roadkill said:
What are you claiming to be a wealth of supercharger tuner knowledge with all that experience scooting around in a bone stock turd of a Gen I? Ask some questions to some of the other tuners before opening that lisping pie hole of yours next time. Fuckin poser-wannabe know-it all reject dumbass. Lets change your screenname to MYDRMTURD
Guess noone is gonna answer my question? :ugh:

·
13,280 Posts
Pros: Roe Kit makes instant torque. Paxton Kit has CARB legality and offers a and builds boost linearly (good and bad).

Cons: Not going there :leaving: (and my fingers would hurt from typing)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts