Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much RWHP is the fuel system good for with only the included Paxton fuel system upgrades? Check the third "bullet" in this link:

http://www.paxtonauto.com/news/index.asp?Action=GetRecord&ID=15

What size pullies are available, and how much boost do they make WITHOUT raising the rev-limit? Also, is it possibly to SAFELY raise the rev-limit a few hundred rpm's?

·
Registered
134 Posts
You can do allot if you want to put on a fuel system on the car. If you have a forged piston car I you could easily pull 750 rwhp with fuel mods safely. I pulled slightly more with a 3.00 pulley. I will be putting on my web page soon a complete package for paxtons. www.car-fanatic.com

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a stock engine with the exception of adding the Paxton SC and a 3" exhaust system (B&B headers, hi-flo cats and Corsa exhaust). I went from 434 RWHP to 612 RWHP using the standard pulley at 8 pounds. You can get more boost using a different pulley but it was not recommended that I go there with a stock engine. I also got an informal non-binding opinion from a knowledgeable Viper mechanic at a dealership that the 8 pound setting would not void my warranty while the higher setting might void the warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts