Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paxton questions\\\'96 Viper GTS, get in here!

Looks like I'm a lurker no more. Bought my GTS back in May, and have been lurking here for about a year now. :thumb:

First off, I'm CONSIDERING the purchase of a Paxton sometime this spring\summer, and therefore have a few questions:

1. What size pullies are available, and how much boost would I see?

2. How much RWHP would the included Paxton fuel system upgrades support? If I understand correctly, '96 Viper GTS's was good for 780RWHP. Correct? Does this mean that I could just install the Paxton kit, get the right pulley (what size?) and have a RELIABLE mid-700 RWHP car?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Re: Paxton questions\\\'96 Viper GTS, get in here!

You will need to upgrade your fuel system first. The paxton is good for an initial 600 rwhp then after that you will need some more fuel.

T

·
Registered
4,159 Posts

Sorry on vacation. The stock Paxton kit is good for about 600-650 depending on pulley setup. beyond that you will need a fuel system installed. Then based on how hard you want to push your internals anyting is really possible. If you need some setup help or good installer call Kevin at 704 361 3443, hope this helps some. Matt

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Sorry on vacation. The stock Paxton kit is good for about 600-650 depending on pulley setup. beyond that you will need a fuel system installed. Then based on how hard you want to push your internals anyting is really possible. If you need some setup help or good installer call Kevin at 704 361 3443, hope this helps some. Matt
Could you please PM the prices for the fuel system and installation? If not, I'll understand, and will just give Kevin a call...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts