Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
26,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tough day for me (and many others) today, PMUM was laid to rest in Victorville Ca., hundreds of people showed up at the church, services were over 2 1/2 hours long with everybody who eulogized him, the only thing longer were the cars in the funeral percession to the cemetery, it was miles long. It was a very emotional day, culminating in me watching them lower his casket into the ground and the finality of it starting to sink in, I lost it, but it's now time to heal. Many, maaaannny Viper people there, my thanks to all on this board for their toughts, I will keep you posted on future developments regarding the many things to be done in his name, it was sooooo surreal.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Ron,

Thanks for sharing with us and being there for those of us unable to attend.

GodSpeed Paul Mumford!

Tom

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Ron I am continuing to feel really horrible about this whole thing. I'm sorry it happened, but I know Paul woulda been really proud to see you and all his guys there for him.

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
We had a Viper Club day at Gainesville today and Paul was on everyone's mind. RIP PMUM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts