Viper Alley banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a part number or a place that sells these same 3/8" hex head body panel screws that are across the under side of the door opening?
Missing about 6 of them, and have been to several hardware and auto stores trying to find some similar.
Thanks
Rob

·
DEETOO
1,596 Posts
Those type of screws have a propensity to loosen and fall out especially after multiple on and off sequences. I changed all mine to riv-nuts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had tried the bolt depot, but the other link for clips and easterners has some that appear to be close! Will know when they get here!
Thanks!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Ok good luck. FWIW, I agree with Ram, they are kind of a garbage screw prone to loosening up and falling out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These were a perfect match from the clips and fasteners link, part number 13021 slightly longer but its no issue and diameter of the threads is perfect and same hex head size

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Those type of screws have a propensity to loosen and fall out especially after multiple on and off sequences. I changed all mine to riv-nuts.

Riv-nuts are a great idea! I'll have to get around to doing that one of these days. Good tip!

·
Landscaping Professional
13,809 Posts
I just discovered Clips & Fasteners yesterday while searching for G2 interior fasteners. They appear to be one of the prime suppliers to the OEMs.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Used rivet nuts on the gen1 over a decade ago, and will be using them on the gen3!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts