Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paolo\'s Fabrication Shop!!

Just had my exhaust welded up today at Paolo's shop. The welds that Paolo put down are a thing of beauty. Its a shame that they will be covered up by the sills on my 94! I feel fortunate to have someone this knowledgeable and skilled within 8 miles of my house.

Thanks again Paolo.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Paolo\'s Fabrication Shop!!

Well, I have been there 3 times in the last 5 days! Hope I am not wearing out my welcome.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

martyb said:
Just had my exhaust welded up today at Paolo's shop. The welds that Paolo put down are a thing of beauty. Its a shame that they will be covered up by the sills on my 94! I feel fortunate to have someone this knowledgeable and skilled within 8 miles of my house.

Thanks again Paolo.

Marty, thanks for the thumbs up :thumb: I really appreciate it!

3 times in 5 days is cool especially when you tell me what you're going to do and then you do it!

When you left last night and told me you were going to mock up some of the old exahust parts with the ones you got from me, I thought you were kidding. Sure enough, you came back this early afternoon with everything indexed and ready to roll!

I have to say again how much easier it is to TIG weld from a comfortable position where one can actually see the weld puddle clearly and the two pieces to be welded are close to the same thickness! Your exhaust was a piece of cake compared to welding with the footpedal inside the car! I was happy to be able to help and happy to see my welds are getting better every time! Please feel free to bring whatever else you've got by anytime! :thumb:

·
Banned
2,675 Posts

Paolo Castellano said:
Tanked said:
lucky bastard. If I lived near poalo...I'd never leave the shop.
Tanked, If you were in the shop, I would put your ass to work to teach me how to do wiring and to explain general electrical circuitry principles :nod: :thumb:
I'd love to work with you wiring up that AEM to that bad asp of yours...who knows...maybe I can wire a boost control to you so you don't jizz your pants when you hit 300mph the 1st time. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :rofl: I don't think you'll have to worry about any cops pulling out...but it's the damned helicopter you'll have issues with. /images/graemlins/toothy

The biggest thing to remember about electrical. It never works the way you want it to...it works how you hooked it up.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts

Tanked said:
Paolo Castellano said:
Tanked said:
lucky bastard. If I lived near poalo...I'd never leave the shop.
Tanked, If you were in the shop, I would put your ass to work to teach me how to do wiring and to explain general electrical circuitry principles :nod: :thumb:
I'd love to work with you wiring up that AEM to that bad asp of yours...who knows...maybe I can wire a boost control to you so you don't jizz your pants when you hit 300mph the 1st time. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :rofl: I don't think you'll have to worry about any cops pulling out...but it's the damned helicopter you'll have issues with. /images/graemlins/toothy

The biggest thing to remember about electrical. It never works the way you want it to...it works how you hooked it up.
Good God, youre stupid. :ugh:

·
Banned
2,675 Posts

Good God, youre stupid. :ugh: [/quote]

Smokin' it's too easy to piss you off. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif It has become a game to me. It's the... "Let's see how many posts I can make before I piss smokin off game." oh yea...you spelled "your" wrong. For the last time.....I'll tell ya. You should be smart enough to figure out how to use the "ignore" feature. Try it...you might like it. You will save your self from getting grey hair. I wouldn't want you to have to buy "Just for Men".

·
Registered
5,099 Posts

Tanked said:

Smokin' it's too easy to piss you off. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif It has become a game to me. It's the... "Let's see how many posts I can make before I piss smokin off game." oh yea...you spelled "your" wrong. For the last time.....I'll tell ya. You should be smart enough to figure out how to use the "ignore" feature. Try it...you might like it. You will save your self from getting grey hair. I wouldn't want you to have to buy "Just for Men". [/quote]

Where to even begin...

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

Tanked said:

Smokin' it's too easy to piss you off. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif It has become a game to me. It's the... "Let's see how many posts I can make before I piss smokin off game." oh yea...you spelled "your" wrong. For the last time.....I'll tell ya. You should be smart enough to figure out how to use the "ignore" feature. Try it...you might like it. You will save your self from getting grey hair. I wouldn't want you to have to buy "Just for Men". [/quote]

Tanked, sorry to burst your triumphant lay-the-smack-on-Jason bubble, but he did spell "you're" right....he just didn't put an apostrophe in there. "You're" short for "you are", you spelled it "your" showing possession. It's a shame I have to give you an english lesson when you're trying to bust someone's ass for the same thing. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Banned
2,675 Posts

ROLLMODEL said:
Tanked said:

Smokin' it's too easy to piss you off. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif It has become a game to me. It's the... "Let's see how many posts I can make before I piss smokin off game." oh yea...you spelled "your" wrong. For the last time.....I'll tell ya. You should be smart enough to figure out how to use the "ignore" feature. Try it...you might like it. You will save your self from getting grey hair. I wouldn't want you to have to buy "Just for Men".
Tanked, sorry to burst your triumphant lay-the-smack-on-Jason bubble, but he did spell "you're" right....he just didn't put an apostrophe in there. "You're" short for "you are", you spelled it "your" showing possession. It's a shame I have to give you an english lesson when you're trying to bust someone's ass for the same thing. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif [/quote]

DOH...*your* right :bowdown: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.