Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Re: Paolo will represent us in the

Paolo! Time to get some poser mods to add to Heffners poer package so that you can outdo some of the ricers in the looks/amenities categories.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts

AWESOME!!!!

Holy shit those Ricers are not going to know what hit them when Paolo shows up. He is the craziest mofo I know in terms of pushing a car for all it's worth.

They are going to be literally blown away by him and his car. Way to go Paolo!!!!!

·
Registered
917 Posts

So there are 2 Vipers in the SS test? I think Lethal got in too or did I read wrong???The ricers arent gonna like this /images/graemlins/laughing.gif There still sore from what PMUM did to em last year...Nothing less than a 5 sec beatdown on the roadcourse this time around...Its now a tradition that must be carried on by any Viper that gets in /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
7,269 Posts

Paolo is the man! Track time, track time and more track time will help get 800+rwhp working around the road course.

That car and Paolo behind the wheel will blow them away - there's only one end of the car they'er gonna see.... /images/graemlins/bootyshake.gif /images/graemlins/bootyshake.gif and more /images/graemlins/bootyshake.gif

:lolcry:

·
Registered
248 Posts

SnakeBit10 said:
So there are 2 Vipers in the SS test? I think Lethal got in too or did I read wrong???The ricers arent gonna like this /images/graemlins/laughing.gif There still sore from what PMUM did to em last year...Nothing less than a 5 sec beatdown on the roadcourse this time around...Its now a tradition that must be carried on by any Viper that gets in /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
I could be wrong, but I believe I read on the m.org that Apex canned the Lethal 1000 project. Paolo must be taking wayne's place. I personally thing Paolo had the stronger viper any way.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts

The owner of the Lethal 1000 had his circumstances change - kit for sale on .org.

APEX - I think they'll drop the 1000hp project for now - my opinion....

It would be great if Heffner Performance would sponsor Paolo in this shootout - great marketing opportunity here!!!

Car will need a few spares just in case a belt throws or whatever, and there's so much required to pull off something like this - hope he can get some help to lighten the load - Paolo will certainly do the Viper proud if he gets the backup he needs.

·
Registered
212 Posts

Paolo will kick ass! This will be very interesting because Paolo got in a discussion with a person from Chicago with a Skyline that got in also. I know he will definitely make it a point to beat this guy. A few of us are trying to set up our schedules so we can go to this event with him in case he needs some help.

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

rwhp said:
That is great, anyone know how to get a hold of Paolo? I can help him out at the track for sure. And if he likes I can even tow him up there.
He will probably be over here to kick my butt for leaking the story, but
he's on cloud-9 right now - so I guess I'm safe. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

wheres the event take place??

·
Registered
917 Posts

ZO6DUST said:
Is this similar to the Super Tuner Challenge? Will the LPE TT enter?
No...Nothing like the STC....Readers vote from a gaggle of cars and the 10 with teh most votes gets in...No Vettes...Yet. Im quite surprised about that actually..With the myriads of Vettes on the road..Modified no less...Maybe next year.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.