Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to vent...

I, and many others, respect you BOTH. This shit has gotten beyond ridiculous. I am speaking for neither party here. Just my :twocents:.

Heffner builds awesome cars ( The Chad, Twin, etc.), CPE has designed an awesome TT system in its' own right. It starts and stops there. This shit-throwing got started and escalated from there. Who is to blame? At this point, who cares? Some shit might have been done wrong here, some shit done wrong there. I can apply that to every facet of normal life.

Creating a schism like this is total bullshit. Let these guys handle it amongst themselves. Knowing the respect that was once there, I am sure they can work it out without the help from the masses.

I am sure I will get smacked and flamed for this post...but I don't give a flying fuck :fist: :fist:

Why? Because I don't like this kind of bullshit. Let them handle it...

:twocents:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Just noticed that there hasn't been any Levin bashing in all this.

Whew.

Btw Doug...the car runs strong. Thanks for everything.

the Clark

·
Registered
636 Posts
I agree totally.Well said.
Let me say:Jason Heffner I take back all shittalking posts that might be offensive with any vulgar language.
Except the post about you being 1" taller,common that was pretty funny!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
You got it BC :thumb:...Keith is putting in a Quaife from Taylor and a couple of other things so I will definitely stop by when he finishes.

To get the real "feel" you will need to drive it :nod:

Hope all is well....Clark

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
v10 rocket; i agree with ya my brother. sad its come to this kinda lil bitch bullshit, but regardless, it should be done behind scenes.

i personally know what its like to be in a tuner shitstorm with noone but my checkbook willing to manup with responsibility. i had shitty install, performance bullshit promises, outrageous costs and parts being slung as something more than what they really were to finally malfunction and detruction due to all the above. in my case, there were only TWO possibilities yet neither was able to take responsibility and slung shit. could i have continued to bang heads, sure but then i decided fuck it and put it down as yet one more school of hard knocks lesson learned. :fist:

i now have a tuner who not only is good at what he does but also admits what he doesnt know and takes responsibility for his fuckups because lets face it everyone make them. the difference if finding those with integrity to say they may have fucked up.

paolo did what not many could or would do. in many cases, to succeed you first must fail, that is usually true. its a learning process. imo he didnt even fail he simply has a setback. bottom line is the beast fired up, it ran, and it pulled some killer numbers. and if it did all this with the alleged mistakes in place thats scary cause think how badass itll be with all things working properly

as for all the he said she said shit; always two sides to every story and no matter who posts what, noone but the two slinging it will ever truly know the real and complete details unless it goes courtstyle.

good luck to all those invovled, its sucks and i hope all of you work it out.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I never bashed anyone here nor will I. I also have respect for both, especially for paolo since I can actually see what happens behind closed doors. I hope this gets resolved and we all can assume paolo will be back at it faster than you think with even more power....

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
samehereasthere said:
Just noticed that there hasn't been any Levin bashing in all this.

Whew.

Btw Doug...the car runs strong. Thanks for everything.

the Clark

A bit of a low blow, I would be willing to bet if the car had been to Levins before this happenend then HE would be the one getting exactly the same unjustified crap Jason has received over this.

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GTS LEE said:
A bit of a low blow, I would be willing to bet if the car had been to Levins before this happenend then HE would be the one getting exactly the same unjustified crap Jason has received over this.
Apparently someone can't read :slap:

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
V10 RCKT said:
Apparently someone can't read :slap:
Oh, I can read really well, and what I read was a sly little promotion for Doug vs. Jason. I.E. No one has ever said anything about Doug so the implication must be...........Doug is better. Doug has a stellar reputation as does Jason, and for you to make the cute little comment that you haven't heard anyone complain about Doug implies that, well, jeez, he must be a better tuner than Jason. You then follow that with a little message to Doug that clearly shows that you are his customer. Well great, and he builds great cars, AS does Jason, and my fucking comment stands....If Paolo had had his car built by Doug two years ago, Doug would be now be on the receiving end of the crap Paolo threw out. Call Doug, I bet he agrees that this is not the time to make this kind of comment.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
GTS LEE said:
Oh, I can read really well, and what I read was a sly little promotion for Doug vs. Jason. I.E. No one has ever said anything about Doug so the implication must be...........Doug is better. Doug has a stellar reputation as does Jason, and for you to make the cute little comment that you haven't heard anyone complain about Doug implies that, well, jeez, he must be a better tuner than Jason. You then follow that with a little message to Doug that clearly shows that you are his customer. Well great, and he builds great cars, AS does Jason, and my fucking comment stands....If Paolo had had his car built by Doug two years ago, Doug would be now be on the receiving end of the crap Paolo threw out. Call Doug, I bet he agrees that this is not the time to make this kind of comment.
Nah, that's not at all what he meant. A while back there were wars between tuners. Yata yata. DLM guys were slinging mud at Heffner guys. We cool?

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GTS LEE said:
I repeat myself...apparently someone can't read :slap:

GTS LEE: Read the thread again, I never posted that re DLM. Apologies are honorably accepted in advance.

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
GTS LEE said:
Slow down before you pop a button, Buddy Lee. Clark is the last guy you need to go after and he's the last guy who'd be propping Levin in such a shitty thread as this one. All he was saying was he was glad that Doug had not been involved in this whole mess trying to defend his reputation like Heffner was. Why don't you stick to the definition of promotion that you know and leave the rest to the guys who don't suck.

WAR DUNGAREES!!!

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK, fair enough, but you quoted me. I was talking about the vendor bashing that has been going on, and you started it on this thread. That is why I was politely telling you to STFU. I do understand your comments, but you were implying I was the one insinuating DLM is better than Heffner. I respect all the tuners, I just did not mention DLM because Doug was not involved in the latest round. That's all.

Over and out.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.