Man you guys are freaking ruthless with this guy :zzz:

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Paolo Castellano said:
TRDSupra said:
Man you guys are freaking ruthless with this guy :zzz:

Yeah, no shit......
Paolo, you know its just good natured fun and the dipstick tube seal is very common and alot of dealers have it list price $2.50.

Tommy

Part Status | Order Status | Status Code Reference | Backorder

Part Inquiry Pipeline Parts Locator Supersedence Price Change Inquiry

Part Number:*
Search

* - Required Field

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supersession:
Facing PDC Quantity: . 72
[ Page: 2 ]
Available Dealer Name City State Country Phone
. 2 ELMHURST DODGE INC ELMHURST IL USA 630-833-6713
Updated: November 10, 2004 WE PLEDGE SAME DAY SHIPPING.......DEALERSHIP = 630-833-6700 800-656-6727
. 1 DELFS GARAGE & SERVICE INC WAUKEGAN IL USA 847-623-1492
Updated: November 10, 2004
. 1 WEBB DODGE GLEN ELLYN IL USA 630-469-6600
Updated: November 9, 2004 ------ ASK FOR MIKE OR MARIO ------
. 2 GURNEE DODGE INC GURNEE IL USA 847-623-3000
Updated: November 10, 2004 847-623-3777
. 1 DODGE CITY-COUNTRYSIDE INC LAGRANGE IL USA 708-579-5399
Updated: November 10, 2004 DEALERSHIP# 708-352-9250 WAREHOUSE# 708-579-5399 800-643-6343
. 1 ED NAPLETON DODGE INC OAK LAWN IL USA 708-636-5810
Updated: November 10, 2004 708-636-5800

Previous

Next

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anytime someone does something good for you...you should ALWAYS say thanks. So what if I choose to do it this way vs a pm. if it bothers you ignore me. How hard is it. The guy goes out of his way to send me some movies. What's wrong with saying thanks.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Tanked said:
Anytime someone does something good for you...you should ALWAYS say thanks. So what if I choose to do it this way vs a pm. if it bothers you ignore me. How hard is it. The guy goes out of his way to send me some movies. What's wrong with saying thanks.
I totally agree that there is nothing wrong with saying thanks but jesus christ get off his nut sack. Now if Paolo helped you get something tuned on your viper or something like that then post it and let people know that he is very helpful. He sent you some movies. /images/graemlins/freak Back to my original quote of just send a simple PM. :givesfuck: :givesfuck: :givesfuck: :givesfuck: :givesfuck:

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Tanked said:
Did your mommy teach you that? You are a definite Paolo nut swinger!

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
ok

except when Ron sent out soup - then that was cool to post appreciation right?

:rolleyes:

warning - admission to the "cool club" is only by invitation. If you haven't been invited yet - you probably won't be until one day they bump into you and discover your are normal like them.... then they can't be so hard on you - because now it is personal....

ahhh the depths of human shallowness :thumb:

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Torquemonster said:
ok

except when Ron sent out soup - then that was cool to post appreciation right?

:rolleyes:

warning - admission to the "cool club" is only by invitation. If you haven't been invited yet - you probably won't be until one day they bump into you and discover your are normal like them.... then they can't be so hard on you - because now it is personal....

ahhh the depths of human shallowness :thumb:

As my 4.5 year old just learned in pre-school for halloween; "stirring and stirring and stirring my brew" /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.