Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys it is just a few Weeks away August 6-7!

Who is in????

Paolo? I hope your ready in time
Heffner? How many cars you bringing?
Underground Racing? I hear you got something special
RSI? I know of 2 big hitters coming (me and Rohn)
Macedo? I am sure he will be strong!
HMS? will we see the repeat of the 8 second Viper? bring some cars!
BTR Tom Welch and Lee Saunders???? Consistant! u coming???
Roe Superchargers???
NOS?
Norm and SW the ALl motor Kings???
Doug Levin???? (at least one car 4-sure, Mine)

THis race will be the best of series this year to date! lets make it extra Special!!!

Loretta and the Bikini Team will be in Attendance!!!

Ohio VCA will support us in style!!!

Step up to the plate and let's crash ohio with the Power of the Viper V-10 Nationals!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Shouldn't all this V10 Nationals stuff be in "The Track" section?

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
I'll never see it in the track section. Roof, I'm in, but I need to borrow your 5 point harness /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Roof,

We should be there............BTW, now that you are a big star like me in HOT ROD, you did not mention my $$$$ sponsorship for the Topeka race....or are you saving that to pay me for winning unlimited and the street tire shootout in Columbus??

Keep me posted.

JEDI

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom

If not mistaken you are on everything I have posted for the race. If there was a mistake I apologize sincerely. I will go through them now and check. Maybe one slipped through.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looks like I'm in, one of our brethren Viper owners, Gary "mister-reaction time" Soltys, just volunteered to drive my truck, trailer and car up to Columbus so I can go racing. This Viper community is great, what support. By flying up I can make it, thanks Gary and thanks David. SeeYa There. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fuelman said:
Looks like I'm in, one of our brethren Viper owners, Gary "mister-reaction time" Soltys, just volunteered to drive my truck, trailer and car up to Columbus so I can go racing. This Viper community is great, what support. By flying up I can make it, thanks Gary and thanks David. SeeYa There. :thumb:
You got that right!!!

nothing like the Viper Communitty. even though they want to beat you they will still help a brother in need!

Vipers are great!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Tom
Thanks for missing the race in Topeka, I finally got a point. I have to call and request your jet services again, it worked. I will call and have you on stand by some where in Alaska from Friday through Sunday just to keep you off the track, I need more points.LOL

Rohn

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Rohn,

At least have me stand by at a decent location...please!

Can Albert drive my car in a side-by-side race against himself in your car in the finals in my absence? SW Sold his services to Roof, HMS won't do non televised appearances, and no-one else wants to drive a Viper with a BOMB in the trunk...LOL

What am I to do??

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ViperJEDI said:
Rohn,

At least have me stand by at a decent location...please!

Can Albert drive my car in a side-by-side race against himself in your car in the finals in my absence? SW Sold his services to Roof, HMS won't do non televised appearances, and no-one else wants to drive a Viper with a BOMB in the trunk...LOL

What am I to do??

Tom

It is all those stages of NOS and propane you use! :rofl:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Tom - I will only do TV as long as you are there too. We would like to come race at Columbus as its a fast track and we got a few fast cars to bring there. My big question is this: If we bring a car that goes a really low 9 or a high 8 are the track officials going to freak out and not let us run? Thats a long ways to go to get kicked out of the track.

Any of you badasses from Topeka figure out how to make a car run fast in 90 deg. weather yet? Seems like the Texas folks would just upjet like they usually do in the summer time.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
John Hennessey said:
Tom - I will only do TV as long as you are there too. We would like to come race at Columbus as its a fast track and we got a few fast cars to bring there. My big question is this: If we bring a car that goes a really low 9 or a high 8 are the track officials going to freak out and not let us run? Thats a long ways to go to get kicked out of the track.

Any of you badasses from Topeka figure out how to make a car run fast in 90 deg. weather yet? Seems like the Texas folks would just upjet like they usually do in the summer time.
John you bring a 8 second car with-out a roll bar and safety equipment the track wont kick you out I will! :nod:

Use common sense and put some much needed saftey equipment on the car and you will be fine. I fpeople can afford the car and the MODs they can afford a roll bar! :nod:

BTW once eliminations start you wont make it very far anyway :rofl:

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Paolo!!

GET OFF THE BOARD AND BACK ON THAT WELDER PRONTO!! :lolcry:

I want to see the car to *impatiently waiting*

Jay K.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Paolo Castellano said:
David, nobody wants my car to be done more than me! I am working very hard on the car and am taking some time off from work to get it finished. I will have a much better idea 1 week from today.
Good deal!

I know your working on it! I want columbus to be our featured show! with all the major players there! I got a feeling you will be in that mix! keep us updated!

hope to see you soon!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.