Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure what Smoke is running in his Snake, but.....ok.

I had spoke to Anthony, I knew he had NO2, and I was curious how I stacked up....NX kits add so much torque to a Viper. Props to Anthony for building a beast, should be dynamite when he is finished. Can someone tell me Smoke's rwhp/trq numbers, my goal isn't just to run a Viper persay, but one where I think the cars are competitive.

Thanks,

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
ZO6DUST said:
Anthony,

We had spoke about getting together one weekend to run the cars. Are you available this weekend?

Jason
Hey Jason,

Shit I wish I could come out and play!! I had a slight problem with the #3 rod bearing (not a good thing). :bawling:

Currently going thru some ---- uhhhh ------ changes. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I should be ready to roll late next month. We are having a Viper event in Austin the first week in September that I will definately make.

Keep in touch.

Anthony

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anthony congratulations on making lemonade when life hands you lemons. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with the end result. I doubt I'll be much competition for Smoke...I'm pushin a measley 525/505...I'll have to get him from a dig, we'll see if he can launch. I'll get squashed from a roll, probably from a dig as well......let's run em anyway - pressures on Smoke. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts