Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Paganelli’s Restaurant Sept 26 7:00pm

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  AndyMac 
#1 ·
Thursday September 26 Dinner meet in Bolton (Caledon)

Time: 7:00 pm

Place: Paganelli’s Restaurant 12612 Hwy #50 - Unit 13, Bolton, Ontario L7E-1T6

Type: Casual dining

Email Garrett gnalepka@centennialcollege.ca to let him know you’re going. If you are bringing someone else, please let him know that too.

PS – It is not going to rain that night.

Viper Club Specials

Pizza ( with choice of one topping Hot Salami, Mushrooms, or Veggi) with Choice Draft beer $17.00 + Tax + Gratuity

Pasta chef's choice of shape ( Tomato Basil, or Pesto ) with Choice Draft Beer $15.00 + Tax + Gratuity.

Salad ( Cesare or Mixed Green with Grilled Chicken ) with Choice Draft Beer $17.00 + Tax + Gratuity.

Burger ( chicken, Beef AAA) with Choice Draft beer $15.00 + Tax + Gratuity. ( Bison or Wild Boar + $2.00 )

Or if these choices are not up to what the people may want we can offer our full Food Menu at a 20% discount for that evening. I can also see which beer's we can offer outside of the draft beer if bottle is better? We can also switch the draft beer for pop and coffee for those who do not drink.

We can certainly close off a section of the parking lot to accommodate 20 cars for that evening. I can email you some of our fliers so members can have a look at the menu if they wish to ahead of time. I would also book you guys in the Bar area so that you can see the TV's and be able to go to the patio for the smokers if needed plus see the cars from the Patio.

Garrett Nalepka

Viper Club of Ontario

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
As a Canadian(living out of country) I would like to welcome a part of the forum where English can be used, not American. Neighbour, colour and most importantly, I would like to welcome the letter Z, as in Zed. I am hoping you could arrange for a Canadian English spell checker for this area.

Now Mr. Administrator, you may want to divide the country up into a few regions. My friends in Vancouver are not exactly going jump in their Vipers and drive 4374 km (2718 miles for you troglodytes) for a nice knosh with their Toronto brethren.

The dinner will be at 8:30 PM Newfoundland time. And no, the club is not picking up the cheque.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.