Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the deal with the owners gallery. I have been tring to upload my info in it for quite some time and it will not take. Keep getting fatal error on page 2 of the sign up form. Any help would be nice.
C~

·
Premium Member
19,281 Posts
You're not a real owner, you just play one on TV /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Actually REAL owners have TWO /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SNAKE HYDES said:
What's the deal with the owners gallery. I have been tring to upload my info in it for quite some time and it will not take. Keep getting fatal error on page 2 of the sign up form. Any help would be nice.
C~
I am high bidder on a yellow GTS on ebay right now! :nod:
Yellow Viper's have to share one gallery, since there are so many...
:doh: :
:atu:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SNAKE HYDES said:
C~
Just for you Mike
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/viperinfo/vimages/578-group_1_059-large.jpg[/image]
C~

·
Premium Member
19,281 Posts
Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jimandela said:
I am already having withdrawal... /images/graemlins/mad
i feel like the dude on the left :kick:
Come on Jim,
I will find you another. Too bad they don't make a Viper Patch like the old smokers patch. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
C~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.