Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
SR3 --

That looks like a good car at a fair price. If you are new to the Viper world note that it is an ACR, which has a stiffer suspension (good handling on track, but rougher ride on the street). I agree with Toby, have a Viper owner check it out before you buy. If you can't find someone on this site, go over to the Viper Club of America site and ask there too. Good luck. :thumb:

By the way, Toby's got a great car too! :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Nope, don't know who's car it was but a few of us would be glad to check it out for ya!

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Hopkins Town and Country Dodge is money...I got my RT there...Jamie is a great candidate to check it out for you...

Jamie...take a few of the boys and mooch some free shit off the dealership!!!

·
Registered
19,613 Posts
Should I take my ACR there and ask the guy what the dealership did with the stripes? And then start looking in the trunk, etc...

Right after I call it 'gunmetal' color... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Anyways SR3 - there are a lot of us up here - just let us know if you want us to stop by and get the story on it...

·
Registered
318 Posts
SR3,
How about a 2000 GTS with 8,800 miles, 1 owner, steel grey for $55K?

Owned by VCA member.

Let me know,

DN

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SoCal Rebell, I am starting to think that would be a good idea to get an ABS car since I will track the car quite a bit.

BIG Thanks to Confrontational for meeting me so quickly and looking at the car in the original post. The Minnesota Viper Club is being incredibly helpful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts