Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7,210 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
i have no opinion yet as the setup im currently using has yet to reach its fullest potential in my use. the previously mentioned setups are tried and true. i am always going off the beaten path to try something new though.

www.racetested.com

denny is a good guy but im having my doubts about the system producing what the site and the reps claim it to produce. good thing it has a moneyback guarantee so it makes it worth the while to try it IMO. defintely a very simplistic setup and a neat/clean looking install. solenoids are top of line as well, with a lifetime warranty
I alllllmost used their solenoids, in fact, I bought them, but they seemed too small to flow what I wanted them to, so I sent them back. Who knows, they might be great!

· Registered
7,210 Posts
J DAWG said:
Looking at TNT aka Nitrous Works. Their kit is the same price as NX, but comes with the blow down tube, all stainless steel fitting, preassembled fittings which require sealant so I don't screw it up and they have an optional plate that goes behind the throttle body for the fogger nozzles so one doesn't have to tap into the smooth tubes.

Supposed to make the advertised power, but who knows. Sounds good on the surface and I think it is popular with the vette guys.
That doesn't sound right. TNT is a small company in Tyler,TX, and Nitrous Works is owned by Barry Grant. I don't think they merged, but I could be wrong. The plate is also offered by NX, but I'm pretty sure they won't have one that fits a Viper. They probably sell 2000 LS1 setups to every one or two for a Viper. NX is the best in the biz, and they have been for several years now. I've had numerous NX kits, and not one mechanical failure. I actually had a Top Gun kit, which is what they were before NX. Good stuff!

· Registered
7,210 Posts
Super Squirrel said:
J DAWG said:
THT has a kit #F1018-10 and you are right when I put in Nitrous Works it is a separate company.

I am stuck between the NX and TNT kit. I am kinda scared to spray to much on my cast pistons.
JDAWG or V10, hell, anyone who knows.

would an 01 be able to handle an NX 150 shot without changing anything else...simply throwing it on there? I too worry about my pistons. Anyone done this? I mean, I'm sure someone has, but who has some good input? :thumb:
Yes, you'll be fine! Just don't get greedy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.