Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,318 Posts
Looking at TNT aka Nitrous Works. Their kit is the same price as NX, but comes with the blow down tube, all stainless steel fitting, preassembled fittings which require sealant so I don't screw it up and they have an optional plate that goes behind the throttle body for the fogger nozzles so one doesn't have to tap into the smooth tubes.

Supposed to make the advertised power, but who knows. Sounds good on the surface and I think it is popular with the vette guys.

· Registered
3,318 Posts
ps - Norm ,where have you been. Mr. Haynes said he hasn't spoken with you layely. Things are heating up around here as the weather cools down.

Take care
John

· Registered
3,318 Posts
I guess you know the status of his pupra........uuuhhhh I mean Supra(sorry Matt, I have to get my punches in while I can).

Looks like a big transformation will, well IS occuring. My Viper doesn't stand a chance when his ride hits the streets in a few months. Finally saw his brothers car with the suto and looks like we may go pick on a few f-bodys and vettes tomorrow night.

John

· Registered
3,318 Posts
weather looks good and I will be out as well. my car seems to be running pretty good so give me a call if you make it up this way. Should be my car and his brothers supra out.

· Registered
3,318 Posts
J DAWG said:
it only gets crazier....remember money is no object and we are all young and stupid. Hope you make the drive. Should be alot of fun.

spoke to soon, which I know you know by now Norm.....looks like we will have to postpone the Supra's coming out party a little while longer. Oh well fair is in town.............

· Registered
3,318 Posts
THT has a kit #F1018-10 and you are right when I put in Nitrous Works it is a separate company.

I am stuck between the NX and TNT kit. I am kinda scared to spray to much on my cast pistons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.