Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed RT HF cats on my ride last week along with the 3" Corsa Exhaust. Just curious on what your opinions are between Borla, Belanger or B+B???? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
B&B's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Belangers on mine. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
134 Posts
I personally prefer B&B or Belanger both are good. I hate Borla I had too many problems over the years. I only had one problem with B&B and the looked after it. Borla never looked after problems when I had them. Took over 6 months and they never sent replacement headers when thier welds let go on 3 cars. Belanges are great but allot of money for non stainless headers.

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
You should have gotten in on that Hennessey deal for $1480 or something. I believe his are SS versus aluminized for belanger?

·
Banned
26,067 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
B&B's sound the best in my opinion. Belanger's are made of mild steel, and I prefer the stainless variety. The Borla's aren't bad, but I prefer the B&B's.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
someone told me that my car already came with mopar performance headers from the factory. Is there any truth to this??

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
No.

What they meant was, the later years had better headers than the early years. That's how they met the same power levels with dialed back, more emissions-friendly cam specs.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I am very happy with my B&B's. Sound is awesome, quality is great, and they fit perfect.

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
I think the B&B's are $1895? But call some of the suppliers for an accurate quote. I have a set of 1 3/4" B&Bs that are jet hotted. Another $400 added on to the cost.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Edretti said:
someone told me that my car already came with mopar performance headers from the factory. Is there any truth to this??
This is BS. The Viper's were all upgraded in '98 to lighter tubular headers. They have major crimps at the bends and add little to no power over the cast headers.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I appreciate the feedback guys. I love this forum! Nuttin but a bunch of ball bustin' no holds bar type of guys! Tell it like it is and fuck you if you don't like it! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Totally opposite to some of the gay fuckers on the last forum that I hung out in. Everyother question was about "my thoughts about my car after 10,000 miles!" GAG!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Edretti said:
I appreciate the feedback guys. I love this forum! Nuttin but a bunch of ball bustin' no holds bar type of guys! Tell it like it is and fuck you if you don't like it! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Totally opposite to some of the gay fuckers on the last forum that I hung out in. Everyother question was about "my thoughts about my car after 10,000 miles!" GAG!
Ok so Fuck You! Now go get the Balengers.

You must have been on one of the corvette forums /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif that's all they talk about over there. my car after xxxxxmiles :rofl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts