Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
You motherf'ers are brutal on Tanked! :nod:

Paolo, good luck with your project, I'm anxious to see the end result. I hope I get to see it at the TX Supra meet! :thumb:

ROLLMODEL said:
He has been hanging on long and hard. Tanked has a vice grip on Paolo's sack.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
TRDSupra said:
You motherf'ers are brutal on Tanked! :nod:

Paolo, good luck with your project, I'm anxious to see the end result. I hope I get to see it at the TX Supra meet! :thumb:

Yeah they are tough but Tanked is Paolos #1 nutswinger, but he's a big boy and can handle it, Tanked that is.

Congrats on the progress Paolo, can't wait to see and hear it run. :thumb:

·
Registered
791 Posts
ok Paolo..it's a race to see who finishes first!!!...mines at the coaters and when i get it back i wanna redo the airbox a little better....i'm not quite happy with it yet...

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
wow, its been that long??? It will be worth it for sure, I cant wait to see the finished product.... that, then buy it.... Ill give you a ring later this week Paolo

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
PAOLO,TELL US U WILL BRING THE BEAST TO TEXAS FOR THE SUPRA/VIPER EVENT NEXT MONTH. :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
txlen said:
ok Paolo..it's a race to see who finishes first!!!...mines at the coaters and when i get it back i wanna redo the airbox a little better....i'm not quite happy with it yet...
Len, you can always do it better! That's just my problem! Ask JGK.

I am sure you will win the race of who finishes first. I just want to finish mine the way I want it done!

Thanks to all for your support!

If it is humanly possible to get it done in time for Peter's Supra event, it will be there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.