Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On it\'s way!!

My baby is on the road as we speak. PPI checked out perfect and on the truck it went. 98 GTS Red 6K miles, TNT 520 package. At least that's what I think they called it when I called them to inquire about the car. I'm tapping my feet waiting for it to pull in front of the house. I'll be worn out since it wont be here for about 12 hrs. My dad is paying for it but it's basically mine since I'll be paying for everything but insurance once it arrives. Just kidding, I couldn't resist. :rofl: :rofl: Bought and paid for by me. And so it begins.....

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Re: On it\'s way!!

yea, I get that all the time. At 25 and owning a 01 ACR...I get the fallowing all the time.

"Is that your dad's?"

"Do you sell drugs?"

"What kind of job do you have."

"Do you own a house"

and my favorite.

"Hi, is your parents home? I seen the Viper in the driveway and I want to take a look."

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks fellas. I've always heard rumors about cops pulling people over to check out their cars, but it never happened to me. Well the car got to my sisters home in Dallas yesterday and she took it to McDonald's to get some grub and she said the cops pulled her over and didn't ask for insurance, license or anything. They just said that they thought that the plates were expired as they walked around the car. She's pissed and I think it's cool. It could have been the combo of them checking out my little sis and the car. She's in Dallas doing her residency for med school and was coming home for a few days so I had the car delivered to her from Louisiana and she's about half way here now. She was supposed to leave yesterday, but decided to leave this morning at about 3 or 4 a.m. I know, I know, pics will come asap. If your curious it was the 98 red GTS on cars.com with the TNT package with 6K miles. The delivery guy says the owner wouldn't even touch the car with his hands. Opened the door and hood while holding a rag in his hand. The guy was so anal he pissed everyone off, but not me.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Not one fuck off or fuck you welcoming me to the site?
I'm disappointed. Shall I start a new tradition and tell you guys to Fuck off first?

·
Banned
26,067 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

That's it. I knew it would take a couple of Cali guys to properly insult someone. By the way it has arrived and I'm taking it to the wash. Pics soon.
/images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

vipergts2000 said:
I cant believe you let your sister drive it.....Just asking for it to be wrecked!

Yeah, I thought about that, but for a girls she is fairly responsible. I just kept reminding her that it's not common procedure to drive up on the curb every time you turn a corner. I lucked out. It's here safe and sound and I cannot believe the torque in this bitch. It is in better shape than I could have ever hoped for. This thing is spotless. Pics coming soon.

·
Registered
427 Posts

:thread: :lame:

·
Banned
2,675 Posts

Custom Builder,

I would give you a fuck you too....but hummm, I'm a newbe too. hehehe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts