Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Toby said:
Who is this Heffner guy?

next he will say he builds fast Vipers or something.

:D
Funny you should ask, I have a secret plan to build a single power adder six speed street Viper that should run 8's if my calculations are correct. I'll keep everyone updated on the progress. I will have to build it in my spare time as my internet card installing business consumes most of my time right now.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Heffner Performance said:
Toby said:
Who is this Heffner guy?

Funny you should ask, I have a secret plan to build a single power adder six speed street Viper that should run 8's if my calculations are correct. I'll keep everyone updated on the progress. I will have to build it in my spare time as my internet card installing business consumes most of my time right now.
:rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Toby said:
Who is this Heffner guy?

Listen Up Shorty! :pissed: If you're movin' in on my racket, then me n my business associates are gonna pay yous a little house call if you knows whut I mean. :nod:

We don' wancha movin' in on our little racket any time soons, so let me direct yous back to your shop where you can makes them little 8 second Vipers

Gots it?

Jay "The Big Don" K. :Mafia Kingpin:

We're Watchin' yous *Wireless* Style :leaving:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Is this the Hampton in that everyone is staying at? I was wondering if it had wireless networking..

Btw, if you can get a viper under 9 seconds and nealy 170mph I think you'll be able to handle putting a network card in.. ;)

Gerald

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Sorry, sorry. I'll go back to turnin' wrenches.
:rofl: :bowdown: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Jay "Heffner's the Coolest" K.

·
Banned
10,164 Posts
chad you avatar is the coolest fuckin pic ever, probably makes jason see dollar signs everytime you post!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
427 Posts
Jason,
You could make some big coin installing those cards.....read..Bill Gates..... and no grease under the nails. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
I just installed a wireless internet card so that I can use the internet from the hotel and I did it all by myself. Pretty impressive for a mechanic huh? :nod:
Jason, Actually...... I am the genius................ I had J Dell and Daniel install my card for me while ago. Why should I get my hands dirty :) Very painless....I said: here is the computer.....and when I got out of the shower I was online /images/graemlins/clap.gif

p.s. I even got JD to supply the card. lol

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
1TONY1 said:
I just installed a wireless internet card so that I can use the internet from the hotel and I did it all by myself. Pretty impressive for a mechanic huh? :nod:
Jason, Actually...... I am the genius................ I had J Dell and Daniel install my card for me while ago. Why should I get my hands dirty :) Very painless....I said: here is the computer.....and when I got out of the shower I was online /images/graemlins/clap.gif

p.s. I even got JD to supply the card. lol

but what you don't realize is that I am now inside your computer hacking everything in sight.

Signed
Joseph Dell

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.