Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In need of a used Gen 2 computer 1999 or older if there are any out there.

·
Premium Member
19,230 Posts
Will they all(99 and older) interchange?

·
Registered
350 Posts
getbit said:
I think I have a 99 and a 2001 somewhere. PM me with an offer and I'll dig them up.
How bout a bottle of Silver Oak? I have a 99 and 2000 in the cellar, but i know where there's more... :thumb:

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
don't have the 547's anymore. That is a pick of my last Viper. It was a 2001 Venom 650R with nitrous. Loved those wheels too. Now, I have to start over someday on my stock ACR...

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
I prefer '97, 99 second favorite. I had the pleasure of enjoying 2 bottles of 1996 Jarvis Cabernet Sauvignon (Pantheon Release) this weekend. Awesome. :nod:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Havent had the Jarvis ... but I have 3 bottles of the 97 SO left :)

Had any of the Washington wines? Wine Spectator rated mid 90's ... Leonetti, Woodward Canyon, Quilceda Creek? Opus One/Chateau Margaux Quality, 80 - 90 a bottle. Hell of a deal. Try em', damn good.

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
Thanks, will do. I think the '96 Jarvis Reseve was rated a 94. I had only had a half bottle before so I was wanting to try something new as usual. I will give your suggestions a try for sure. Always looking for recommendations. I think I have a couple of bottles of Opus One left. Been a long time since I have had some.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Damn wine snobs. All tastes like burning to me.

WAR I LACK SOPHISTICATION

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I keep it simple. I order brown bottles in cases of 24 :beer: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
19,230 Posts
I have heard that the creampuff computers are not interchangeable with the 99 and older. Anybody know for sure? Also, are the computers interchangeable between the GTS and RT/10's?

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
I have heard of people using older computers on newer cars to eliminate trouble codes. The earlier computers were not as sensitive as the creampuff ones.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts