Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
D is calling upon his posse once more.

It's that time again. Yes the weekend is almost here and Sunday should be in high 50's and sunny with some clouds. Anyone feel like getting together? Maybe a cruise towards upstate Bear Mountain area or out to L.I again? Just keeping it simple with a cruise and some lunch somewhere and then back home in the afternoon.

if you have suggestions let us know. Greg and Andrew......anything up your way???

·
Registered
23,319 Posts
if you guys are coming towards the bear mtn or NJ way, im in.....im in NNJ near wayne by rt287 and rt23...

let me know

·
Registered
23,319 Posts
is this still on if it doesn't rain or snow ? ?

·
Registered
23,319 Posts
thanx

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey gang,

Hope everyonel is well and are doing just great.

Saturday April 10th is probably the best day for our weekend get together since Sunday is Easter. I thought Bear Mountain or somewhere in that direction would be great but most of our "steady vipers" live or are located in Long Island and from my understanding no one really wants to head up in that direction at this time unless it's planned out in advance with a final destination spot.

So if you want to do Saturday morning 10AM at our normal hook up spot let us know. The Hook up spot is the Carvel parking lot on 231 Deer Park Ave which is exit 51 on the L.I.E. There is food and coffee there while we wait for everyone to get together. I guess we could drive out east and then get some food (I know most want Hoooters).

So let me know if you are in and we'll get it going for Saturday.

Thanks Fellas
DK

PS: Steve from Albany..let me know if you are coming and I'll wait for you.
David (Red ACR) try to make it this time
Ramsey (Roe SC ACR) let me know as well
Tim (Red RT) I know u will be busy and Jon (white RT) you will be out of town

·
Registered
23,319 Posts
if you guys ever go west towards bear mtn, let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts