Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, went to local NX dealer this morning...i gots me 100-300 more ponies comin up!!! so, when the stroker is complete, the hogan racing manifold is on, and this juice is a pumpin...LOOK OUT :fist:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
dammit.....since I have to keep up with you, you just cost me alot more $$$ /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
:doh: you're just doing a piston swap? i didnt know if you were doing heads or anything else....

Something like that...you fuckers don't have to know everything!!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
RedSnakeGTS said:
:doh: you're just doing a piston swap? i didnt know if you were doing heads or anything else....

Something like that...you fuckers don't have to know everything!!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
so it isnt just a piston swap! HELLO STROKER!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
come Sept. in Shreveport....SB is gonna need all the head he can put on the black car....and pistons.....and nawz...... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
J DAWG said:
come Sept. in Shreveport....SB is gonna need all the head he can put on the black car....and pistons.....and nawz...... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Just make sure you show up to recieve your bitch slappin!!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
note: Snake Bitten dodged the assumption by RedSnakeGTS in the regards to his 510 stroker. Thus, the public believes RedSnakeGTS is correct.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
he gotta learn how to shift first /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
well, went to local NX dealer this morning...i gots me 100-300 more ponies comin up!!! so, when the stroker is complete, the hogan racing manifold is on, and this juice is a pumpin...LOOK OUT :fist:
Let me get this strait, you've got a Hogan sheet metal intake(intake plenum)?????? I didnt even know they fabricated anything for the Viper. That is very cool!! And very expensive if its anything along the lines im thinking of.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tito; aluminum and theyve made two styles for quite some time. regular and a cross ram. about 3200 bucks. designed to accept NOS hook up also. real trick looking

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Please post some pics of this intake? :nod:

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
tito; aluminum and theyve made two styles for quite some time. regular and a cross ram. about 3200 bucks. designed to accept NOS hook up also. real trick looking

Wow, i honestly never knew that, and here i was thinking i knew something! I know they have made them for a looooong time for mustangs and they cost 10k, i cant beleive the Viper intake is so much cheaper (good thing though).

Post some pics of it if you've got them, please and thankyou. /images/graemlins/smiles

1 - 20 of 21 Posts