Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of putting cash down to get an '05 RAM SRT-10 but I have a few questions. I'm a big mopar fan obviously, but I have a few huge questions.. I woulda asked in that other forum about the SRT-10, but it has like 2 people who actually post in there.

I have never ever modded a truck, so... I'm technically a newbie.

1. Since I'm sort of new, would it be possible to bolt up the Twin-Turbo kits you can get for a VIPER onto the VIPER truck without too much trouble? or should I go supercharger? since they use the same engine... ?

2. The majority of performance parts you can get for a viper, like cylinder heads, intake manifold, cams, and other shit like that... could they be used for the SRT-10? I know the headers might be a different story as I think SRT-10 uses a different exhaust (lol, dont laugh too hard).

3. Does the SRT-10 use the T-56 transmission / same rear diff as the viper? If so, could I upgrade the rear-end gear ratios?

4. I come from a ford background (hah yes, i know) so I know what's real bad ass for fords and what not, what companies make good parts for vipers/SRT-10's?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
1. Hennessey makes a TT system for the Ram, cost is $35~40,000.

2. Same engine, same heads/cam/etc.

3. T-56, not sure about the rear diff.

4. Heffner, RSI, Hennessey, SVSi, Macedo, DLM, Roe, Underground.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.