Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
I'm really glad you cross posted this from .org.

That is absolutely perfect - the lowering, side-skirts, splitter could all be put on a production car. Even without the lower, adjustable splitter, the 'chin' makes it. The fascia is what bothers me about the SRT and new Coupe but this, this is perfect. Wonderful job. :thumb::thumb:

EDIT: Looking at that makes me all excited about Viper again. Now, lets go give that C6-R hell at Le Mans!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Clint Sever said:

That is absolutely perfect - the lowering, side-skirts, splitter could all be put on a production car. Even without the lower, adjustable splitter, the 'chin' makes it. The fascia is what bothers me about the SRT and new Coupe but this, this is perfect. Wonderful job. :thumb::thumb:

EDIT: Looking at that makes me all excited about Viper again. Now, lets go give that C6-R hell at Le Mans!

YOu said it Clint..! Just a litte aftermarket fun and it's dayuuum beautiful Viper!!! Awesome!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
33,838 Posts
Clint Sever said:

Looks ok from that angle. But be sure to always park it against a wall so as not to show off the grafted on funky GTS ass end. :nod:

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
What, does this grfted ass, make my ass look fat?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.