1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
It doesn't look to bad to fix. What is a GTS-L? Never heard of it. I stuck a bid on it.....would be a fun car!!!

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GTS-L is BS!!

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Those guys DO NOT own the car. They are bidding for you for a fee and require a 25% deposit before they bid. You pay $250 even if they don't WIN the car for you. Read, read, read before you sign !!

Terms of Sale

Once you decide how much you want us to bid on the car, you must send us a 25% security deposit of you maximum bid. You pick your payment method, deposit must be in hand before we bid on the car. If we do not win the car for you, you will receive 100% of your security deposit back within 48 hours of the auction closing, with the exception of a $250 bidder service charge. It's that simple! When you win the car, you will be provided a bill from the Auction company that states the total amount of your purchase including all related fees. We only charge a 10% commission on winning bids, with a maximum $1,000 charge. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO PAY MORE THAN ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR OUR SERVICE! Once you have paid in full we will walk you through the process of picking up your car, or we can set up delivery to anywhere in the world for you, remember we are here to serve you, and will help make the transaction as smooth as possible.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Mark O said:
WTF are those ugly wheels?
Krylon or plastikote flat black sprayed and ruined ACR wheels. For an additional $199, I'll respray them for you and sign my name on them for that added customized touch.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
That is what I was thinking. It is coming out of Coparts in Fort Worth. The live auction is the 25th I believe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.