Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up in the bay area for a meet this Saturday? Maybe we can plan something and/or meet up in Hooters in SF? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
San Fran in a Viper ?? You'd never catch me dead driving around SF in my Viper.
Bumper to Bumper traffic, 60 Deg inclines and stop lights every 100 yards doesn't sound like to much fun.

Now a cruise down to Carmel would be fun /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
Parking at that hooters is near impossible. I wish they put it down here on the peninsula further.

I could be up for something. My car is still a mess from 3 days of tracking though :thumb:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live 20 miles north of S.F. and there are some amazing roads to drive on. But S.F. is no fun at all to drive the viper.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well....not really... If it is a weekend...I went there on a Saturday and no traffic. Bad traffic is only on weekdays and no, we are not cruising in SF, just meeting there at hooters and then go. There is an empty warehouse towards the back of that Aliottos where they charge for parking but at least it is indoor

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yellow Fever said:
I used to live there and it was worst than I ever imagined.
But then again to each there own.

:cheers:

J
I used to live in chinatown. Parked the viper outside on the street. It looked crazy out there. Had to drive up and down hills to get anywhere. I got used to it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
My Viper isnt going to be running for the next couple of months, but later on in the summer if you guys wanna go for a NorCal drive, we can call meet up at my shop. We're in downtown SF.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts