Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Norm I normally do not post my dyno numbers...... BUT since our race season has been slow in starting.

With my recent mods and tweaking......we have peg Larry Macedo's dyno out. So I did some research and found a larger Dyno that I thought I would not peg out..

WELL I WAS WRONG.....

Much to mine disbelief I have pegged this 1800 wrhp dyno to the max.

They had a dyno day at this shop and they had some race cars trailered in and I put down more power than them. There was about 30 people there that were blown away by the power of my RT/10. I broke all the old records of the dyno. We had some tire traction problems of keeping traction on the dyno.

Norm, you know I work off a commission at Lingenfelter.....I get a kick back every time your car goes in....

ENJOY THE PAIN NORM......

Your Friend

The Cudamonster:flag:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
So your saying your car makes 1800 rwtq or more ... and only 9XX rwhp ?

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Ward.....Iv'e got some prime real estate just west of St. Pete beach I will sell you at a bargin if your interested. I'll even give you a receipt to. :lol:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Dyno errors dont occur a lot but they can happen. Ward if you look at your previous best rw tq number and no matter what mod you added its not going to get you an 800 rw tq gain. If you want to truly know what your car accurately dynos with your current mods then go dyno at another shop. All dyno queen numbers aside - let us know if you picked up a second and 10 mph at the track. That is the true measure of whats going on with the motor.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
WARDO,FIST OFF CONGRATS ON TRUE DISCLOSURE.I SEE YOUR 400 SHOT OF DOPE IS WORKING GIRLFRIEND.THIS IS GREAT TO LET EVERYONE YOUR TRUE HORSEPOWER NUMBERS CAUSE WHEN THE MIGHTY LPE MOTOR WITH WAY LESS HORSEPOWER PUTS U ON THE TRAILER THE WHOLE VIPER COMMUNITY WILL BEAR WITNESS TO IT THE FACT THAT A BETTER BUILT AND DRIVEN VIPER CAN TAKE OUT A VIPER WITH MORE HORSEPOWER AND TORQUE.WARDO GO AHEAD AND DREAM YOUR DREAM FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER.SCOTT AND I WILL WAKE U FROM YOUR ILLUSIONS THE NEXT TIME OUR PATHS CROSS AT THE TRACK.AGAIN CONGRATS ON YOUR MACEDO DYNO QUEEN SHES GOT A GREAT SET OF SILICONE TITS BUT THAT ALL SHES GOT!:rofl: :dance:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
John Myrick said:
You guys fell for it.

The math is simple...

HP=Torque*RPM/5250

all the time, every time, no correction factor, etc...

1800 ft-lb of torque will be 1300-1700 HP in the 4000-5000 rpm range.
JOHN BUDDY...............THE ONLY PERSON THAT WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING WILL BE WARDO..............WHEN HE FALLS OUT OF BED AND WAKES UP REALIZING HE HAS BEEN DREAMING AGAIN. :rofl: :dance:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.