Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the SoCal club is the BEST Viper club.

I would like to see it join the new VOA.

Are there any other SoCal folks that would like to see it join the VOA?

If yes why?

If no why?

Let's have an open discussion here.

I will start.... I am an involved (13 year) part timer and try once or twice a year to attend/organize an event. (I work most weekends)

Most important to me is a club that has ties to the manufacturer. Hopefully, the VOA will provide that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Most important to me is a club that has ties to the manufacturer. Hopefully, the VOA will provide that.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Just can't figure out why so many SoCal guys/gals are so quite on this.... there is no boat left to rock

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
I'm all for it. I used to attend a pretty decent amount of events, and really enjoyed the group's camaraderie.

Now, all I need to do is buy another Viper:eek: Anybody have a SSG with black stripes ACR or a GTS blue with black stripes ACR they want to sell?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
With well over 60% of the nation leaving VCA, they will have a difficult time meeting their $500K/ yr expenses. They will be extinct within a year no matter what so... why waste time ? Join the VOA and have fun.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm from Nor Cal, I attended the California Viper Rendezvous in Santa Barbara, and met a lot of great people from So. and Central CA. It saddens me to see the split.

I'll be looking for opportunities to see you guys again. It's clear that there's no animosity between members, we are all just car guys that want to enjoy these dream machines.

I'm hoping there will be some sort of So Cal VOA that forms, as I'm definitely going VOA. But whether or not you are part of the VCA or VOA, I consider you guys down south my Viper brothers and sisters. Looking forward to good times together in the future.

·
RMPL
21,728 Posts
Lance , the prez of SoCal, is a great guy. He is a loyal friend of Maurice, and of Dan. As a result, he's torn and sitting on the fence. If the majority of SoCal members switch to VOA, I'll bet he'll follow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts