Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm a big car enthusiast who has had a fair mixture of cars primarily in imports (two LS2 GTO's, two FD RX7's, Audi, Miatas, etc.)

I took ownership of my first Viper last week and eager to meet other owners around the area. I've noticed little to no meets or cruises (at least on this forum) and I'd love to have this thread be a roll call of all the NorCal Viper owners and a thread to be used to schedule drives or meets.

I'll start with mine

Attachments

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hello All,

I'm a big car enthusiast who has had a fair mixture of cars primarily in imports (two LS2 GTO's, two FD RX7's, Audi, Miatas, etc.)

I took ownership of my first Viper last week and eager to meet other owners around the area. I've noticed little to no meets or cruises (at least on this forum) and I'd love to have this thread be a roll call of all the NorCal Viper owners and a thread to be used to schedule drives or meets.

I'll start with mine
Welcome and congrats on your new snake. You'll have to look at and or join the VOA (Viper owners association...driveviper.com) if you want to do specific Viper cruises and events in Norcal. They are having their 20th anniversary get together next weekend at Blackhawk just outside Danville. I'm traveling on business and can't make that event, otherwise it would be a pretty fun event to go to with lots of SRT people, food, etc.

Let me know if you want to experience your car on the road race track, drag strip or 1/2 mile roll races as those are pretty plentiful and fun. I'm up in Vacaville and usually go to Thunderhill 5 to 8 times per year and the other tracks when available.

Cheers,
George

·
Registered
58 Posts
East Bay (Brentwood),

Reporting for duty. I too just picked up a Snake last week and would love to meet up with other Serpents sometime. I come from a line of cars including S2000's, Corvette's, Lotus, Z cars, and a few others.

-Mike

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
East Bay (Brentwood),

Reporting for duty. I too just picked up a Snake last week and would love to meet up with other Serpents sometime. I come from a line of cars including S2000's, Corvette's, Lotus, Z cars, and a few others.

-Mike
Hi Mike,

Nice Viper. Let me know when you'd want to meet up. It'd be great to have a nice get together with some of the locals.

Brian

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tracy here, just picked up a B/W 96 GTS yesterday.
You finally got one I see. Where did you find this one? Was it the one on craigslist? Pictures/details!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Sunday, July 6?
Cars & Coffee

Love this car. Commuted to the East Bay in it today (hot day, crap A/C, horrendous 580 traffic and all). Still got home with a big idiotic smile on my face. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Let's bump this back up. Anyone down to meet this weekend for a drive? Or if not, then let's organize something!

·
Registered
566 Posts
I was at Cars and Coffee last weekend, only other viper there was a gen 4 ACR.

Awesome turnout otherwise...couple Shelby Daytona replicas, lots of Shelby Cobras, a Lancia Stratos, way too many new Vettes.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Have my console all hacked up for the double din conversion right now so can't make it this weekend but I'm planning on attending the next Cars & Coffee at Blackhawk if any one else wants to meet up. It's Aug 3rd..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts