Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking it is 9.45 right? at what speed and by who. Albert C. isnt it?

is that on stock bottom end? does that matter for future nitrous runs in attempt to beat it? whats the "rules"

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
im thinking it is 9.45 right? at what speed and by who. Albert C. isnt it?

is that on stock bottom end? does that matter for future nitrous runs in attempt to beat it? whats the "rules"

Some of the rules are:

You have to be from Texas to challenge the record.

Cudaman:flag:

·
4,287 Posts
I forgot to tell you, the record can only be broken on the same day the record was set.

Also the driver has to have a name that is in the same part of the alphabet as Albert's.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i like wards rules
stroker motor, Mega shot plus 400
not sure what the speed was but 151 sounds close
the only other rule is that at the end of the run you have to see how far you can put yourself on the other side of the fence.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds like a record to be beat in 2005 then :D

ward; while i am not from texas, over the years in traveling through texas i have met several very accomodating young ladies who im sure still have some fond memories :D does that count as to include me as an honorary texan. plus my knowledge and love of tequila, BarBQ and guns should also allow me considersation

·
4,287 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
sounds like a record to be beat in 2005 then :D

ward; while i am not from texas, over the years in traveling through texas i have met several very accomodating young ladies who im sure still have some fond memories :D does that count as to include me as an honorary texan. plus my knowledge and love of tequila, BarBQ and guns should also allow me considersation
Many of the Texans said that would be OK, as long as you wore Cowboy boots and a very large belt buckle when you drove your Viper.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmmmm, well, i have combat boots and biker boots, will those pass?

as for the belt buckle, i got an ass to hold my pants up so i dont need a belt. im outta that category for a buckle i guess.

·
4,287 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
hmmmm, well, i have combat boots and biker boots, will those pass?

as for the belt buckle, i got an ass to hold my pants up so i dont need a belt. im outta that category for a buckle i guess.

Hopefully you have some big balls to go along with that ass...... because if you beat that record you really will be hauling ass.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL :D

damn thems some bigg ballz, shes sure happy eh?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.