Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is on new member "EATME"'s 97 viper GTS. Please post any suggestions, ideas, or opinions on the setup to make it better. All brackets/plates are stainless steel, but can be made to whatever you want. It's an NX iceman kit, with msd window switch, WOT switch, and nx heater.

·
Registered
24,053 Posts
looks good.

what kinda shot are ya spraying when its done?

is that the bottle in the sig? it looks great if it is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BigCarrot said:
I'd say that you should connect that smooth tube before you do much driving. Oh, and move that electrical box looking thingy out of the way.
:idea:

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, if so, it's hard to pick up on :thumb: .

That electrical box looking thingy is the window switch. Again, any rec.s of where to put it would be a good idea. That seemed like one of the best places, as there is no where to mount it inside the car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
plumcrazy said:
looks good.

what kinda shot are ya spraying when its done?

is that the bottle in the sig? it looks great if it is.

It's just a mild 150 shot for now, but will definately be a 200 shot before long.

The bottle in the sig. is actually in my car, thanks.

Here is the bottle in the viper...

·
Your Opinion = { }
3,714 Posts
BigCarrot said:
I'd say that you should connect that smooth tube before you do much driving. Oh, and move that electrical box looking thingy out of the way.
Damn BigC...you beat me to the punch :thumb:

He is kidding with you bro. Looks good!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Don't be busting on my SVT brothers. :nono:

They are both nasty snakes.

I still miss my 03 Cobra, but the Viper was the one car worth trading it for.

With that Nitrous set-up, it would be even more fun.

Howard

·
Registered
863 Posts
One word of caution, the MSD window switch is notoriously inaccurate, 10% doesn't mean alot at 3000 rpm, but 10% at 6000 rpm's, shuts you down way early in fourth gear. When you do your first dyno pull, verify where it turns on and that will show you how early it will shut you down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.