Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we are starting to get hot in Texas and warm in other places, why not go ahead and lets plan for the next V10 Nationals Event now.

Let's shoot for something in Sept - this gives everybody some time to try to get their cars together for whatever level they are trying to compete at.

I suggest running at Norwalk with the OH Viper guys in Sept. They run a good event at Norwalk - which is a very fast track.

Anybody second this idea? Paul Suloff you out there?

Right now there is no drag racing for Vipers and I am ready to get it fired up again. Anybody with me on this?

And by the way, I gave Roof the idea for the name "V10 Nationals". So I dont feel that I am out of line to use the name, at least until he is ready to get back into it.

Who wants to drag race?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
consider it done

·
Registered
541 Posts
That would be great !! When will all the details be posted. I am sure Larry at North Korea ( M2) will want to go. Hey Brain will you have time to pick up your car by then ? I mean with your busy work schedule and everything ? dansauto will you be going. a 10.50 at 130, I'm sure you would like to see that. Kevin w / UGR, bring your wallet ! If you cannot attend just send your money anyway. Dr. roof do you still want to bet the roof's on my apartment buildings ? Shitbrick your going down !! I shouldn't get so excited. This event will fall through like the others this year. I am not talking bad about Dave Boggs, I like him. It is that they have not happened all year, hence we have the viper cold war. ( M2 being N. Korea ) Don't get me wrong I would love for there to be an event and I understand that Dave is busy with the storm damage down here. There is still alto of places with out roofs all around.

Oh and congratulations to Heffner and his team for a job well done.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Heffner Performance said:
We haven't broke off a 7 yet because our real driver decided to spend the month in Hawaii or something like that. We're going to have another go at it next week at ATCO. You should come out and tell us what we're doing wrong.
I know that Hawaian driver has launched in second gear too.....I have done it once in the V-10 finals here in Bradenton during the Super Pro Street finals against Joesph Dell.

I thought it was kind of you Jason, to let at least one of your competition take home a jacket......and I I am glad it was was not that whinny Mustang Bastard and his bitch of a girlfriend/ wife.

Congrats on a fine victory for Chad, yourself and the Viper Community....

This will all be good stories to tell one day in the old folks drag racing retirement home.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
What about the Aug. 6th event at Columbus? Is this still a go?

·
Registered
791 Posts
well...i got a stupid question....when and where are we racing this year??...any plans made yet???...Len

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
yellowstain said:
That would be great !! When will all the details be posted. I am sure Larry at North Korea ( M2) will want to go. Hey Brain will you have time to pick up your car by then ? I mean with your busy work schedule and everything ? dansauto will you be going. a 10.50 at 130, I'm sure you would like to see that. Kevin w / UGR, bring your wallet ! If you cannot attend just send your money anyway. Dr. roof do you still want to bet the roof's on my apartment buildings ? Shitbrick your going down !! I shouldn't get so excited. This event will fall through like the others this year. I am not talking bad about Dave Boggs, I like him. It is that they have not happened all year, hence we have the viper cold war. ( M2 being N. Korea ) Don't get me wrong I would love for there to be an event and I understand that Dave is busy with the storm damage down here. There is still alto of places with out roofs all around.

Big Mistake!! :nod:

Btw, I wouldn't want to compare myself to a small little rat infested ROGUE nation. But if you must :rofl:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
yellowstain said:

you got it big guy! your apartment roofs are 30K plus if you really want to run for that I will gladly do so. only rules is as follows: you drive your car and I drive my car :thumb: and pay at the end of the day.

don't call me out unless you wanta play. when we gonna run?

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dr Roof said:
you got it big guy! your apartment roofs are 30K plus if you really want to run for that I will gladly do so. only rules is as follows: you drive your car and I drive my car :thumb: and pay at the end of the day.

Yellowstain meant to be calling you out to some pimp wax car show - not the track...

Out...

·
Registered
17,224 Posts
Dr Roof said:

Oh shit, something tells me that skid mark just got a little wider and darker. How bout them apples shitstain? :rofl:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey Dave when are you going to in town again, Orlando ? Remember when you and I were on the roofs of the buildings and I was teasing you about double or nothing. Chuck Babel said we should not bet like that. Now that I have your attention where is the next race ???? As I said before you are a busy guy but we need a race forum. Why waste time talking about bets when there is No races. Do you want to rent the track privately to race ?
Brian I guess you are out of the betting as Dave's rules state you MUST drive your OWN car. BTW North Korea may be infested with rodents but, they are tenacious adversary. Got to watch them closely.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
yellowstain said:
Hey Dave when are you going to in town again, Orlando ? Remember when you and I were on the roofs of the buildings and I was teasing you about double or nothing. Chuck Babel said we should not bet like that. Now that I have your attention where is the next race ???? As I said before you are a busy guy but we need a race forum. Why waste time talking about bets when there is No races. Do you want to rent the track privately to race ?
Brian I guess you are out of the betting as Dave's rules state you MUST drive your OWN car. BTW North Korea may be infested with rodents but, they are tenacious adversary. Got to watch them closely.

Na just little shit eating furballs! And btw, I will be driving my car. Make sure you bring your sliding windows that jerry rigged Gen 1 needs all the aerodynamics it can get. :rofl:
Also, please take that dumbass yellow dash out. It's killing me. Did you get that from M2 or [email protected] Elite :rofl:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
yellowstain said:
thai house next week, your turn to buy I bought last 2 times.

we race whenever so how much and when???? BTW that Gen 2 motor aint enoug :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
ROhn

Jackets will be here soon,

My build is great how about your timebombs. RSI ever get your truck done so you could find another tuner??????????????????????? you said as soon as you got your truck out of there you were done?
Rumor has it they are starting from scratch again. which is it you stayin or leavin, you told me your leavin????? since your so worried about my build I guess I need to get involved with yours. Sometimes it is best just to stay silent and not discuss other peoples business. 9.40's are slow these days :thumb:

can't wait to go racing? you better step up your game as 9th place will be a hard to get next time around!!!!!!!!

You will get your jacket soon and very soon.

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
Hey David, do you want me to try and set up a date at the Montgomery speedway in Oct? It would go along well with Ohio in Aug. and florida in Dec! Two months seperation adn very Viper friendly!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.