Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who was ripping around Newport last night (sunday the 15th) in the Yellow GTS? it sounded pretty good

·
Whatever
801 Posts
Could have been Lance Watkins. Was it an ACR with no stripes? If so, it probably was Lance. He's got CDI headers and Borla exhaust.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
REDSLED said:
Could have been Lance Watkins. Was it an ACR with no stripes? If so, it probably was Lance. He's got CDI headers and Borla exhaust.

-Couldnt tell if it was an ACR for sure or not, but it didnt have stripes, looked solid yellow

·
Banned
26,067 Posts
Killer Bee said:
SoCal Rebell said:
REDSLED said:

Hahahaha sounds like Lance's style :lolcry:
Me? :fist:
This from a man who bolts around town on Hoosiers and wrecking /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Welcome Lance, go to the "anything goes" forum, you'll fit in perfect there :nod:

Soooooooo, answer the question, was it you?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5 Posts
Spinning is not wrecking and I wonder who the .50Ferry is who might have seen me? There were some wack-jobs with road-rage on the road Sunday....

Killer Bee

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Killer Bee said:
Spinning is not wrecking and I wonder who the .50Ferry is who might have seen me? There were some wack-jobs with road-rage on the road Sunday....

Killer Bee

-I saw you, and I am not sure what a ".50Ferry" is, but it doesnt sound like a compliment. I wasnt in my SRT10 or I would have caught up and raced around with you. I suppose I can let the 50Ferry comment slip since you must have seen some morons on the road that night

·
Registered
5 Posts
VetteZ06 said:
Killer Bee said:

Killer Bee

-I saw you, and I am not sure what a ".50Ferry" is, but it doesnt sound like a compliment. I wasnt in my SRT10 or I would have caught up and raced around with you. I suppose I can let the 50Ferry comment slip since you must have seen some morons on the road that night
Sorry, I thought you might be a Z06 guy with a plate "50K Frri". Sorry about the misguided smack (.50ferry). I was actually driving slow and was being high-beamed by some whacks....

Killer Bee

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Killer Bee said:
VetteZ06 said:
Killer Bee said:

Killer Bee

Sorry, I thought you might be a Z06 guy with a plate "50K Frri". Sorry about the misguided smack (.50ferry). I was actually driving slow and was being high-beamed by some whacks....

Killer Bee

-Its cool. Nope that wasnt me, thankfully. I just thought your car sounded pretty good, clean.

·
Hooray for me, & fuck you
7,863 Posts
Killer Bee said:
I was actually driving slow and was being high-beamed by some whacks....
that was me.. get the hell out of the way next time slow bitch..

·
Registered
5 Posts
that was me.. get the hell out of the way next time slow bitch.. [/quote]

I thought that finger looked familiar.....

:fist: :fist: :fist:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts