Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just joined and wanted to say hello...looking to buy a viper in the very near future and looking to gain a little info from the board as it looks sweeeeeetttt!!!

·
Banned Since 2003
17,690 Posts
Welcome to Viperalley. You will find lots of very helpful people here in this section. Just ask away.

Just be pre-warned..this place is raw and people here can be tough as nails. So be prepared to be officially welcomed...Viperalley style.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh i am thick skinned, won't bother me a bit, and as far as the troll sniffer goes, that is the nick name i gave my johnson back in college...he has 2 buddies beneath him if you want to smell those to.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif oh yea. My pet peeve is people not putting there location down...argh

Scubasteve.....where do you scuba ?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
i hate it too......but you will see i have listed mine.

This guy got a lot better greating than i did. All i got was a "What the fuck, no one asked you!" from RedSnake. :lolcry:

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
After reading who scuba refers to - mind if i just call you Steve?

I'm not comfortable talking to a dick /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Anyways - welcome Steve - have fun here!

·
Out to lunch
10,516 Posts
scubasteve said:
oh i am thick skinned, won't bother me a bit, and as far as the troll sniffer goes, that is the nick name i gave my johnson back in college...he has 2 buddies beneath him if you want to smell those to.
I find it beyond offensive that you have the same two dinglebarries clinging to your ass that you have had since college. This might be the explanation as to why you have a been relegated to troll duties with your johnson.

BTW..I am not the Alley doctor but the thick skin could be a result of the repeated infenctions From The french Hygine regiment you have undertaken, leaving a buildup of scare tissue....Might want to get that looked at.

·
Registered
11,954 Posts
ScubaSteve............welcome!! Now....BUY A VIPER!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Scubasteve?????? Wasn't that the name of the kids doll in the movie Big Daddy? The way to get along with assholes is to join us..........welcome.
C~

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
man you guys are killing me, some pretty funny responses!!! Anyways i hail from houston tx...i'll go back and edit my profile, and thanks for the warm welcome, and if anybody is trying to get rid of a viper near me just let me know!

·
Your Humble Servant
10,419 Posts
You might talk to JPH, I think he has enough parts to scab one together.

j/k /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Welcome Steve. Now fuck off. ;)

·
Registered
786 Posts
How-dee.
Don't let these guys brainwash you. You'll find the alley to be nothing but wholesome and constructive.
:devil:

·
Super Moderator
27,401 Posts
As a Scuba Instructor, I welcome you Steve. Now that the formalities are finished, you should be advised, don’t dive here too deep at first. We don’t get the bends, we have the burnt. The way this place flows in great, the personalities are like a dive boat charter. Just watch out for the guppies.

Oh, if someone named Smokin or Serious Eric start to rip you, that normal. You get used to it after a while.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts