Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. First time poster, long time reader. Just thought I would say hello. I know many of you like to give people a hard time, so I will just be nice. this way, I wont get slammed from the beginning. I dont own a Viper yet, but we all know they are amazing, and beautiful. One day I will, just need to take care of some personal things for the moment. Until then, i'll be trailing behind in my Tahoe. Awesome board, I have enjoyed everything i have read. I have learned and laughed so much, I felt I was due to introduce myself.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Fook Me? Fook...You.." know what movie that is from? thanks for the welcome, and i am prepared to get some shit.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
welcome! just watch out for the Snake Bitten guy. he is as liberal as they come. he sure can wash a mean car though /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
welcome! just watch out for the Snake Bitten guy. he is as liberal as they come. he sure can wash a mean car though /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

I thought you were outa here E-Slacker??? And you know I only work on Nitrous Vipers...That snooty TT club is butt full of homos... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
RedSnakeGTS said:

I thought you were outa here E-Slacker??? And you know I only work on Nitrous Vipers...That snooty TT club is butt full of homos... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

i am gone after 10k, not there yet...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Look out for BC and the DW bro's. We might not be very nice. My advice, best way to avoid catching shit is to NOT say you won't give any. You won't fit in if you do. And buy a Viper. I don't own one either, but as Big DW is one of the few "authotrities" on the subject, I think I make it here. Besides, I watched BigCarrot bone some chick on his lawn last weekend. That, in and of itself has to have some credibility. Bring something like that and you might not catch too much shit.
Lil DW

1 - 12 of 12 Posts