Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEWBIE here for spankin\'...........

Hey all... I've been browsing this great site for a little while now, and finally grabbed em' and registered. I'm impressed with the abundance of knowledge and cool people here, and hope I can contribute in the near future!!

Don't hold back on my part.... Let's "Git er' done" :nod:

·
Registered
24,056 Posts
Re: NEWBIE here for spankin\'...........

fucking "A" thats nice....wrong color but damn sweet

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts

Definitely a PhotoShop. The wheels are authentic, but the paint, door, interior, graphics, and LED taillights are not.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts

Even if it wasn't chopped, it ain't a viper anymore.

·
Registered
779 Posts

That Viper=homosexual

Anyone who uses "git er dun" in a post needs to die! You're so lame you had to steal a photochopped Viper to put into your sig. The bad thing is that it's FUCKING GAY AS ALL SHIT!

·
Registered
779 Posts

The owner of that car had too many blue pills put straight up his ass. I get pissed everytime I look at that thing, so fugly.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts

SJT97GTS said:
The owner of that car had too many blue pills put straight up his ass. I get pissed everytime I look at that thing, so fugly.

:atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu:
We are gonna laugh at this clown for days.
C`

·
Registered
11,146 Posts

Nice copy of my post, yet mine didn't seem so retarded and imbecilic. I would make mine match, but firing up Photoshop is a pain, and, oh yeah, I'm not a worthless piece of shit poser.

·
Registered
444 Posts

WTF were you thinking, photoshoping that ugly piece of shit from a photo you didn't even take. If your gonna try to pull one over on us ya gotta do better than that.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.