Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW YEAR\'S RACE-OLUTIONS (AS OPPOSED TO RESOLUTIONS)

OK, so what are your New Year's resolitions for Viper racing and smack talking? Here are a few of mine and a few for the rest of you:

For me - Go double or nothing with Chad so I dont have to buy Ruth's Chris.

For Chad - Help him find a size 52XXXXXXXX-L Helmet.

For Norm - Require his motor car to run with Elvis as a co-driver. This will give his car better weight distribution.

For Dr. Roof - By the end of the year, the good Doc will have a tuner package from every Viper tuner.

For Ward - Dont be so hard on the Beaver in 2005!

For Heffner - The Army surplus supply store has to run out of JATO rockets sooner than later - then your jig is up!

For Rohn - No more Racing Confusions, Inc.

For PJ&J Otter - buy a book called, 'Winning Friends & Influencing People'.

OK, so I probably left a lot of you out, but hey I got to get back to work. I will leave it to the rest of you to fill in the blanks.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Re: NEW YEAR\'S RACE-OLUTIONS (AS OPPOSED TO RESOLUTIONS)

nah, i got a better one for you JH; show up and race at an event this yr :D j/k i know youre a busy man leafblowing the launch pad and all with your re-found fame and magazine coverage :D

for ward; get a haircut hippie, high and tight is alright!

i got several others but ill wait and see if this post turns into a bashfest first before i commence to such frivolity. remember, im medicated so im not responsible for my words and/or actions all day long :D

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

Why should JH race? He is so slow now he can't compete in Super Pro street. The way he see's it is If I dont show up I can't get beat.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

V10 MOJO said:
nah, i got a better one for you JH; show up and race at an event this yr :D j/k i know youre a busy man leafblowing the launch pad and all with your re-found fame and magazine coverage :D

for ward; get a haircut hippie, high and tight is alright!

i got several others but ill wait and see if this post turns into a bashfest first before i commence to such frivolity. remember, im medicated so im not responsible for my words and/or actions all day long :D

:rofl:

I didn't know that HMS diversified into lawncare.

Is there a venom package for the kubota lineup?

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Craig201MPH said:
:rofl:

I didn't know that HMS diversified into lawncare.

Is there a venom package for the kubota lineup?
Ya, Roof is right, I cant compete in any class. So I am gonna start my own class for lawn equipment racing. Should be fun.

·
Registered
19,185 Posts

Where is "Tex Who Yo Mama" in this smack back? I would have thought he would be all over this? Elvis is waiting!! [image]http://www.viperalley.com/attach/data/1/461841-smack-for-web.gif[/image]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.