Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just off the presses 1031rwhp and 1053tq SAE :bowdown: :bowdown: I thought my 912rwhp on pump gas would have stood for a while but guess not /images/graemlins/soapbox.gif I have the dynoe uploaded to my gallerie but only shows a red x when you enlarge it?? This car will be @ topeka this weekend to spank some serious ass :eatpop: Looks like I will buying another viper sooner than later with #s like that /images/graemlins/freak

[image]http://www.vipergts.dsl.pipex.com/hell.jpg[/image]

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
Which car was this?? Any details?
It's a badd ass machine that I might be buying if it puts down the #s @ the track tom night :nod: Cant give details on the car as the owner doesnt want to be know @ this time. Got someone hosting the dynoe, should be up soon, man I cant stop drooling /images/graemlins/shocked /images/graemlins/shocked

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Moundir said:
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
Which car was this?? Any details?
It's a badd ass machine that I might be buying if it puts down the #s @ the track tom night :nod: Cant give details on the car as the owner doesnt want to be know @ this time. Got someone hosting the dynoe, should be up soon, man I cant stop drooling /images/graemlins/shocked /images/graemlins/shocked
Is it who I think it is? :idea:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Mike what happened to the real estate investment strategy /images/graemlins/confused

Good Luck Bro !! It sounds like one SICK Viper .

:cheers:

Jeff

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Yellow Fever said:
Mike what happened to the real estate investment strategy /images/graemlins/confused

Jeff
Mike got side tracked by the whole responsibiliy ploy....he's back on track now. :nod:

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yellow Fever said:

Jeff
I'm using my preaprovel to buy this car and a few others /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Man I'm still looking @ houses and if I dont get something soon this car will be mine /images/graemlins/freak

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Moundir,

You drive a Suburban now. Stay off the boards with your big mouth :rofl:

You aint buyin no Viper...You couldn't handle your old car :nod:

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
utahviper said:
Sounds like a stroker, heads, cam and turbo or a paxton running lots of boost.
Man you got it all except for one little detail, this car is only running 14lbs of boost /images/graemlins/shocked /images/graemlins/shocked This car was built with one thing in mind and that is to obliterate whatever is in it's path :leaving: It aslo has full interior and ac still on the car /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I do have a pic of the turbo setup but need a host!!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
It can have all the dyno numbers in the world, but I bet YOU couldn't get it in the nines...

What track tomorrow night. Maybe I can get there with my car ???

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
You tell the windbreakers its a stroker TT but leave us in the dark. :slap:
Utah guessed right, I figured with all the experts here you would figure it out and that I didnt need to state the obvious /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
What did the RSI paxton car lay down the end of last year. I know they don't publisize their results much, but I remember they had one in the mid 1000 hp range on boost only.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Can you say stroker TT /images/graemlins/smiles Just a guess of course, congrats to the owner of this badass machine, it truly is the BADDEST viper ever built.
Peter

1 - 20 of 55 Posts