Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Enlightened
28,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW! ViperAlley\'s Viper Tech Registry!

http://www.viperalley.com/viperinfo/techs.php

Okay, folks; here is the starting point for a Viper Tech Registry - the ViperAlley resource for finding Viper Tech's in your area. I'll be building this out along with the Viper Pricing History feature of the OWNERS area.

I plan to offer a distance to the dealer feature (using Zip Codes), ratings and comments as well as several search features for finding a tech near you.

If you know of Viper Tech's in your area, please add them to this directory. The more we have, the better it will be!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Re: NEW! ViperAlley\'s Viper Tech Registry!

Great Idea!

Many thanks for taking the time to put this together. I am sure it will be a value to many new users and people that relocate.

·
Enlightened
28,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Hey, Cody! Nice to see you here. Did you ever get that photo I sent you a while back?

·
Registered
363 Posts

I don't think I've gotten any photos lately. I sure do like your newest viper! That color on a viper is one of the greatest.

I used to check in here every once in awhile, but now I find myself stopping by here more and more. This is a great site.

·
Registered
363 Posts

This might be a little off topic and a rookie question, but how do I rate poeple? I see the Rating Breakdown when I click on the name of someone, but I can not see how to vote. I would guess there is a limit on how many votes one person can make? Is it based on the number of posts?

·
Registered
670 Posts

Hey MP great idea and thanks for taking the time out to set this up for all of us.
/images/graemlins/smiles :bowdown: :clap: :thumb: MP = :angel:

·
Registered
383 Posts

Filled in a couple for you, Mike, but got in a hurry and didn't change the State for Dan Cragin. Can you adjust to show California , instead of Alabama - whoops?

·
Enlightened
28,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Got it! Keep 'em coming! /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
13 Posts

i know i have only got a few posts, but i need a rating, however pathetic it may be. That "Rate Me please" thing is degrading. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.